UncleDan

Established Member
Mods: No Engine mods besides cold air intake

OP, I see an idler pulley and the cap missing from the supercharger pulley. This indicates that the engine was pullied at some point. Was it like that when you bought the car?

Someone looking to buy this car should have the A/F ratio checked to be on the safe side.

Tiggaknock

Established Member
OP, I see an idler pulley and the cap missing from the supercharger pulley. This indicates that the engine was pullied at some point. Was it like that when you bought the car?

Someone looking to buy this car should have the A/F ratio checked to be on the safe side.

The car is exactly as it was when I bought it besides the wheels a year ago. It drives and pulls fine no issues. I have no idea wether it was pullied or what but the current pullies are stock. If someone would want to have the A/F ratio checked that is up to them!

Tiggaknock

Established Member
Are those aftermarket headlights? ?HID?

The headlights are aftermarket, also on the car at purchase. They are the projectors, but I don't have HID's although the bulbs have a white appearance to them when they shine through the projectors.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
What the heck is all that stuff on the side of the console in the passenger foot area?

Users who are viewing this thread