LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
Need this car

I live in Charlottesville,VA. Please send me a number I can reach you at I have cash in hand. VERY INTERESTED! Would like to buy this week if possible. get back with me as sson as you can please!

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
Actually I can buy tomorrow if possible. Get back with me when you can I'll keep checking the site.

Tiggaknock

Established Member
Sorry, have been on hiatus. Back now and car is still up for sale! LanTzRC! I will contact you tomorrow.

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
Awesome Im def. willing to buy shoot me an email with your number and ill get in touch asap. THANKS!

alex3610

Established Member
Is the 4th picture down in front of the shopping center on midlothian turnpike at the sports page? I live about 10 minutes from there.

Destructo

Established Member
What's the maintenance history been like been? Last oil change? Coolant flush? Brake fluid? I'm a bit meticulous haha. If it's still for sale I'd be interested in talking.

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Good luck with sale !

That exhaust is %100 MAC. That's how they looked when the IRS cars first came out .

htZzBl.jpg

Svt96

Established Member
Is this still for sale? Im very interested and been looking for one for awhile now? Let me kno 615-767-7969

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Could use a serious detail job. That would help sell the car maybe.

Tiggaknock

Established Member
If a detail is what it is keeping someone from buying the car, then that person really isn't interested in buying the car, but more interested in picking it apart because they can't afford it. But thanks for the feedback!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I really don't think you have a clue bud. The best way to sell a car and show you give a shit is to put it out there the best you can. It comes across lazy, and I for one wouldn't buy a car like a cobra from someone like that!

Especially on this forum. Most of these guys know there stuff, and expect something better.

If a detail is what it is keeping someone from buying the car, then that person really isn't interested in buying the car, but more interested in picking it apart because they can't afford it. But thanks for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread