03 Black vert in ky 19999.99

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
03 Black vert in ky 18000.00

I'm testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in my vert.14k miles and original tires with 80% tread left.I just moded the car 1k miles ago.The car has a Ky rebuilt title.Damage was replaced pass fender and door and the hood.This car is very clean and well taken care of.I have not alignerd the car and it drives great.It still needs a pass side airbag and thats it.This is a very reasonable price for a great car.Clear title in hand.Need to move some money around so lets see what happens.I don't need to sell so no BS.Pics up soon. Mods:
2.8 Steeda Pulley
Gates belt
densecharger CAI
Boost bypass
Diablo Chip
Magnaflow catback
UPR shifter
Steeda adj clutch quadrant kit
Light Bar classic design
Stainless Rear bumper letters
Steeda irs bushings
steeda diff brace
Steeda irs cradle braces
coupe springs
stainless shorty antenna

Last edited:

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
vert

There is nothing wrong with the car.It is awsome!!I will put an airbag in if I can find one.Insurance doesn't have anything to do with the airbag.I have insurance on it now and it doesn't affect it.It really is a great car.I'll get pics up soon.Any questions call 606-301-3366 between the hours of 5pm 9pm thanks

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Yes, it does make a difference, when you go to get it insurance inspected, by your insurance company, in the majority of states, they will not give you insurance as you have tampered with the safety system in the vehicle.

But the question still stands, why isnt there an airbag in it? Was the car in an accident? The price is great, so great that you're going to get these kind of questions.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
vert

Yes it was rebuilt by myself.It has a rebuilt Ky title as stated in the original post.I replaced the hood fender and pass door.That is why it is so cheap.Still a great car.Probably just as good as some that have been wrecked and no one tells.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
See that would have been beneficial to know about when originally posted.

Any pics from the accident or detailed info on what happened?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
What do you think "rebuilt KY title" followed by the phrase "replaced door, hood, & pas. fender" might mean?

Sorry, like others apparently, that was missed because the thread was so poorly formed and jumbled together.

And in post #5 he claimed clean title, and then went back and edited it. As you can see.

So pardon me for questioning. I was interested in the price, and now see it has a rebuilt (backyard rebuilt it sounds) title. I'm no longer interested.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
Sorry, like others apparently, that was missed because the thread was so poorly formed and jumbled together.

And in post #5 he claimed clean title, and then went back and edited it. As you can see.

So pardon me for questioning. I was interested in the price, and now see it has a rebuilt (backyard rebuilt it sounds) title. I'm no longer interested.

Ahh. I got in after the edit so I never saw the 'clean title' claim. Hence the confusion:beer:

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Clear title

Some people need to comprehend what they read.I said clear title and its in the orig.post at the end.Clear means no lein!

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Reading

I think also that some people in MA must not have tested so well in the reading portion of our scholastic testing.Must be BACK YARD attempt at reading.Work on that chris.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
strats03svt said:
I think also that some people in MA must not have tested so well in the reading portion of our scholastic testing.Must be BACK YARD attempt at reading.Work on that chris.

And that attitude won't help you sell your car either :shrug:

slash

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:

as a ford dealer you should know you cant buy an 03 vert with low miles for 19k, its still a good price for a light damaged salvaged 03 vert with actual miles..why is this guy getting flamed for trying to sell his ride. he seems to be honest about it from the get go..

TGO

Established Member
slash said:
as a ford dealer you should know you cant buy an 03 vert with low miles for 19k, its still a good price for a light damaged salvaged 03 vert with actual miles..why is this guy getting flamed for trying to sell his ride. he seems to be honest about it from the get go..

i don't think he's getting framed - people are asking for info regarding the damage. I dunno about where you are, but in NY, for a salvage title to be issued the car would have to have ALOT more damage than a door and a fender.

Users who are viewing this thread