03 Black vert in ky 19999.99

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Damage

The damage was very light.When I bought the car,the hood and fender were gone.There wasn't any structural damage under the fender.The door was pushed in and the windshield post was down about an inch.It looked worse than it was.Sent it to a frame shope and they gauged everything and pulled the post back in place.I also replaced the windshield.The doorpanel is also original.The bumper cover and headlight are all original.All were just removed and made it look bad.It is what it is and it is a great buy.Thanks for the support.

Heatgun

Established Member
I have seen and rode in this car. For what mods are done to this car, it runs really good and rides nice. Strat is a great guy too. I would own it but black isnt my color. A great deal on a really nice car!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Clean/clear title means that in is just that clear and clean, no salvage no rebuilt.

When you have no lein it means you have no lein or "title in hand"

As a Dealer I am always looking to find cars for people that are looking for specific cars like this one, being in business you like to make money. If i can pick up a car at that price, and sell it for a profit I will. Sometimes people just need to get rid of a car, or dont realize what they have, so you can pick them up inexpensive. But when the car has been hit, its no longer worth it to me as i don't sell my customers problematic cars.

Also as a dealer, i know that i can buy 03 cobras for this price. I've been doing it since 2005. However convertibles are usually about 2-3k more than this. Was hoping to score.

Anyways good luck with selling the car, at that price you could probably sell it pretty quick on ebay. Seriously.

Also, by changing the original post it is definately alot easier to read now.

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
Clean/clear title means that in is just that clear and clean, no salvage no rebuilt.

When you have no lein it means you have no lein or "title in hand"

As a Dealer I am always looking to find cars for people that are looking for specific cars like this one, being in business you like to make money. If i can pick up a car at that price, and sell it for a profit I will. Sometimes people just need to get rid of a car, or dont realize what they have, so you can pick them up inexpensive. But when the car has been hit, its no longer worth it to me as i don't sell my customers problematic cars.

Also as a dealer, i know that i can buy 03 cobras for this price. I've been doing it since 2005. However convertibles are usually about 2-3k more than this. Was hoping to score.

Anyways good luck with selling the car, at that price you could probably sell it pretty quick on ebay. Seriously.

Also, by changing the original post it is definately alot easier to read now.

If you are using this forum to better yourself financially, maybe you should become a supporter of it like the vendors that post here! :shrug:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
When i actually buy a car from here and resell it, i'd be more than happy to make a donation to the forum. However I have yet to do that.

We've already cluttered this guys post enough by calling him out, if you have anyother issues, my PM box is open.

Last edited:

skunk50

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
Yes, it does make a difference, when you go to get it insurance inspected, by your insurance company, in the majority of states, they will not give you insurance as you have tampered with the safety system in the vehicle.

But the question still stands, why isnt there an airbag in it? Was the car in an accident? The price is great, so great that you're going to get these kind of questions.

if there was a SLIGHT CHANCE of a snowball in hell type chance...that an insurance agent were to check for the passenger airbag and refuse to make the commission....you just drive your pretty little ass down the street to the next insurance agency....the same company if you chose.

there are plenty of cars with no passenger side airbags. like Fox Mustangs with rear drum brakes... and insurance companies still cover 5.0s

slash

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:

actually, a "clear" title means that it is free from lien. a "clean" title would denote it is free from any branded damage, depending on the reporting laws of that state. "title in hand" is more commonly used as slang and is self explanatory.

Chris Benvie said:
Sometimes people just need to get rid of a car, or dont realize what they have.

this forum is probably the wrong venue for something like to happen, im sure everyone around here knows pretty much what they have....just my .02

sorry for the hijack...
ttt

MustangThief

Established Member
skunk50 said:
if there was a SLIGHT CHANCE of a snowball in hell type chance...that an insurance agent were to check for the passenger airbag and refuse to make the commission....you just drive your pretty little ass down the street to the next insurance agency....the same company if you chose.

there are plenty of cars with no passenger side airbags. like Fox Mustangs with rear drum brakes... and insurance companies still cover 5.0s

It's not the point.

The point isn't whether or not they'll INITIALLY cover you. I'm sure they would, they just do a quick inspection (if any, [e.x. the INTERNET]) and you're insured.

The point is, what happens if you're with some shitty company like safe auto, and you get into a front end accident, the agent comes out, and notices your driver side airbag blew, but there was no passenger airbag? Then there's an investigation blah blah blah. Etc. etc.

Who knows.

I'm just saying, all the info up front can help everyone in the long run. I know if i purchased a car off someone and they didn't tell me those type of things, and the said above were to happen (as worst case scenario as it is), i would probably track down the f'er that sold me that bitch and smack him. haha.

Clean car though, with appropriate price for what it is.

Free bump.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
New lower price!!!!!!

The car developed the dreaded head tick.Not very bad but I don't want to deal with it.
455 Hp
468 Trq

Users who are viewing this thread