03 Cobra & 01-02 SS vs Me.

joegt38

Established Member
Yesterday I was on I55 and was going to a buddys house and here comes this jet black Cobra first he pulls up and gave me thumbs up. We were rolling at around 45mph, he decides he was going to give me the hit (his mistake ) I pulled all the way up to 125mph. You shoulda seen his face . We get next to each other once again but I got held up by a F@cking civic that got in front of me. So I chase up next to his but as soon as I slowed to line up again he was off he jumped me by like 1 1/2 it took me to around 85-90mph to catch him then we shut down. He tried one more time but this time we hit it at the same time and we were together for a second then I pulled up to 1 car and had to brake cause of a car in front of me. I couldn't wait to run one, I can't believe it happened so soon. I was happy as hell with the outcome. The best part I didn't even have my boost pipe on yet.

Today I was comming home on lake shore drive from my buddy Jays house he just got done putting my new gauges and boost pipe. BTW I boost at 11psi . I see this bad ass m6SS (som color my fav.) He had some dark wheels and a loud ass exhaust, this SS was by far the sharpest one Ive seen. Well it happened like this, he seen me fly into the left lane and he fallows at first I couldn't get an open lane cause of a mini van in front of me. He had a lane and slammed it passed me so I switched lanes and chased, he slows and throws it into a lower gear I seen the car drag a lil so I slow up and were side by side. He nails it and as soon as he hit it I seen the front raise a lil so I slammed it and right away started to pull. As soon as I was about 3 I backed off and got another the very best part is this guy was about in his mid 40s and was with a HOT HOT young blond.

It was very fun in the last two day I got to line up with my 2 favorite cars and beat them both

joegt38

Established Member
I havn't dynoed yet or had it tuned yet either, from what I was told with my mods and the charger I pushing close to 400rwhp. I personally don't know yet so we will see when I have it dyno tuned. I have a SQ trim kit(boosting 11psi), steeda boost pipe(power pipe) full exhaust (headers, off road H, magna flow) ported upper intake plenum, t/b & 3.73 gear. I think thats it, I'll get some #s & times soon.

Users who are viewing this thread