'03 Cobra beats down '04 SRT-10 Viper

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
After reading my typing I realized it should have "ACR Viper", went and did some research, 460hp, but could never find a curb weight on those things. He said he paid $90k for it, but by the way he talked about it killing a GTS model, I got the impression he was pushing 550hp+. Good looking car though, charcoal grey like color.

Robert TheSnake

Established Member
1SVT&1GT said:
After reading my typing I realized it should have "ACR Viper", went and did some research, 460hp, but could never find a curb weight on those things. He said he paid $90k for it, but by the way he talked about it killing a GTS model, I got the impression he was pushing 550hp+. Good looking car though, charcoal grey like color.

The ACR has some suspension mods for track work.........other than that, it's the same as a regular Gen II GTS.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
ACR = GTS + BBS wheels + different suspension + K&N air filters + $10K markup. You had the option of deleting the A/C; very few people did so. They're maybe a 10th faster than a stock GTS in the 1/4.

> The cobra has a 3.55 and viper a 3.07, but the cobra has an additional 500rpm too. So they should end up pretty similar untill the top of 4th.

Remember that the SRT/10 also has 345/30-19 rear tires, which gives it a taller final drive even if the gearing is equal.

Users who are viewing this thread