03 cobra black KB 2.2, new built short block, updated heads

03svtvenom

Established Member
Lets just demod that bad boy! You would make alot more money sellin the parts and then selling the car closer to stock.

Hey Bro
There is a few people that I told I would wait till next weekend before I demod it. There would be a couple different ways I could re-list it....Put the stage 4 blower tb\pl back on and leave the supporting mods...it would still be a 500hp\500tq car or just back to stock all the way. I totally agree with you on demoding it to get more of my money back. The biggest thing is the car would be priced where more people could afford it or get a full loan on it. Just the kenne bell 2.2 with tb for $2,500, wheels\tires $1,000, killer chiller $500, complete stereo
$1,000, nitrous kit $350 gives me a good amount back....and I think those prices are fair. I'm gonna hold you to that (lets just demod it) As I'm gonna need some help...LOL

Hold on a bit...I am working on making the trip over there some time in the next 10days. :beer:

Good talking to you Dave

bad ass car in co.
good luck with the sale

Thanks Bro
You have a bad A$$ car also....:beer:

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Joe,
You know where i stand. Lets get this show on the road. You got my number. Lets turn some wrenches.

sknapp302

Established Member
Joe,

It was nice meeting you. BTW the pictures do not do the car justice, this car is very clean. This was my first ride in a KB equiped Cobra, I really liked it, and I'm a turbo guy.

Keep my AC Cobra in mind, after all it's much safer than a motorcycle:-D.

You know how to reach me if you decide to do the trade.

03svtvenom

Established Member
Joe,

It was nice meeting you. BTW the pictures do not do the car justice, this car is very clean. This was my first ride in a KB equiped Cobra, I really liked it, and I'm a turbo guy.

Keep my AC Cobra in mind, after all it's much safer than a motorcycle:-D.

You know how to reach me if you decide to do the trade.

Hi Steve
It was also very nice to meet you and your wife. All of your cars were awesome and your Factory Five AC Cobra was just gorgeous...Very well put together. I'll let you know what I end up doing with the car. After not driving it for some time and taking it out yesterday....just makes me want to keep it even more. :beer:

ScreeminSVT

Banned
PM me your address Joe, I'm going send you a deposit,...my wife is going to kill me but what ever! We can work out the amount. Call me. I'm sending you a little teaser pic of one of my past bike's

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
HAHA i agree with scott. Lets demod that bad boy.

Users who are viewing this thread