03 cobra black KB 2.2, new built short block, updated heads

03svtvenom

Established Member
03 cobra black KB 2.2, new built short block, updated heads(UPDATE)

I'm going to start to demod this car by the weekend. Found a bike that I like at a dealership and they are willing to do a deal that Is fair to both of us.
Make a serious offer......or look for a ton of parts next week for sell in the terminator part section. Hate to do it this way....but I also dont want to try and sell the car for 3 months

Hi
Hate to sell it, but I just don't drive it much any more (been doing stuff to a 07 F150). The car has 38k miles, I'm the original owner...bought the car new in May 03. The car at about 34k had a damaged piston #7... so at that point I had a local ford dealer pull the motor for me. I then took the short block and had it built and then back to the dealer for them to reinstall it. The motor was done .20 over with new CP pistons and rings, it has new 05 updated heads both driver and pass. These are the new heads that ford made to correct the head tick problem that some of these cars gets. All was done using ARP head,main,rod bolts. The KB 2.2 and new motor all have less the 4k on them. I bought a nitrous kit for it but have yet to finish the install (needs the main line ran from the trunk to the motor).This motor and blower have never been sprayed. The car has a Alpine stereo/dvd system with a 6 disk MP3, amps and crossover in it with all speakers replaced and a JL sub. The car has lots of mods all over...Ill try and list what I can remember but I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I have all receipts for the motor build and the new heads. I also own the Diablosport chipmaster software and will provide any custom tune you may need.
Thanks for looking.

mod list
KB 2.2L
new built short block .20 over
CP pistons and new rings
updated 05 heads both sides
new oil pump billet
Metco 6# lower pulley
3.1 and 2.93 billetflow pulleys
full set of billetflow idler pulleys
new 200 amp alt
mac long tube headers
mac H mid pipe with cats
magnaflow cat back 5 inch tips
18"x9 up front with275/35vr 18"x10.5 rear with 335/30vr michelin pilot sports
new interstate battery
Kenny Brown sub frames
Steeda tri-ax
C&L intake
steeda CAI
KB bap
plx wideband
NX iceman nitrous wet kit
billetflow IRS brace
hawk brake pads all around
LFP heat exchanger
Eibach springs
intercooler temp guage
P Fab ice box
billetflow hood vents
accufab single blade t/b
Killer Chiller ...never got it on the car.... comes with the sale
chrome cobra door sills
boost overlay
Raptor shift light
diablosport predator tuner
160 thermostat

I will add to the list as I can think of more stuff the car has. Most of these pics were at the end of summer. I can get more if you need. I would like to get $25,000 obo if you have any questions please give me a call
303-929-4337 Joe

Picture035(Medium).jpg

Picture056(Medium).jpg

Picture039(Medium).jpg

Picture057(Medium).jpg

Picture040(Medium).jpg

Picture058(Medium).jpg

Picture0041(Medium).jpg

Picture0062(Medium).jpg

Picture048(Medium).jpg

Picture0063(Medium).jpg

Picture064(Medium).jpg

Picture071(Medium).jpg

Picture065(Medium).jpg

Picture072(Medium).jpg

Picture067(Medium).jpg

Picture073(Medium).jpg

Picture068(Medium).jpg

Picture075(Medium).jpg

Picture069(Medium).jpg

Picture077(Medium).jpg

Picture078(Medium).jpg

Picture079(Medium).jpg

Picture080(Medium).jpg

Thanks

Last edited:

03svtvenom

Established Member
lol dang forgot about those.....I took off the stock ones and had those painted and put on in the first months of owning it. I have the stock skirts for who ever buys it.

03svtvenom

Established Member
Shane
Dude Long time no see or talk too. Ya I'm selling the car...... and no I'm not jumping into a Chevy LOL. It just doesn't seem to get driven much and with the motor just getting rebuilt, I figured it was a good time. I bought a new truck that's been getting most of my extra money. I would like to also get some kind of motorcycle by summer. So I'm gonna entertain the idea of some cash and a bike for the car.
I love these cars and always will....maybe I'll get another one some time soon.
Call me some time and let's get together.
Joe

Picture047(Large).jpg

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
just a question. are the numbers in your sig what it put down after the engine build? also how much boost are you running? the reason im asking is b/c my car has the same engine/supercharger setup but im on low boost.

03svtvenom

Established Member
just a question. are the numbers in your sig what it put down after the engine build? also how much boost are you running? the reason im asking is b/c my car has the same engine/supercharger setup but im on low boost.

No that was on the old motor with a different pulley combo.
Thanks

BlackVen0m

Force-Fed Nightmare
Established Member
Shane
Dude Long time no see or talk too. Ya I'm selling the car...... and no I'm not jumping into a Chevy LOL. It just doesn't seem to get driven much and with the motor just getting rebuilt, I figured it was a good time. I bought a new truck that's been getting most of my extra money. I would like to also get some kind of motorcycle by summer. So I'm gonna entertain the idea of some cash and a bike for the car.
I love these cars and always will....maybe I'll get another one some time soon.
Call me some time and let's get together.
Joe

Hey what up bro! Yeah its been WAY too long! Dam, that sucks that you're sellin the ride but your truck is SWEEET! Yeah, I had a feeling it was you since your the only one I know out here with the 18's and being in Littleton. We definately need to hook up and hang out soon! I don't know if I still have your number? You should PM it to me.

Free BUMP for a SUPER CLEAN Cobra and a great seller! :rockon:

GL with the sale dude!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Bump for an awesome ride. Definitely the best deal on the internet. The car is as clean as it gets and everything is done up right!

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Hey joe,

How ya been? Haven't heard from you in a long while. Sad to see your lettin her go. Wanna trade the wheels? :)

Free bump for a super clean and well kept car. In all the time i have known joe his car has never ever been dirty. Very clean. If I was in the market for one i'd be all over this one.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Bump for an awesome ride. Definitely the best deal on the internet. The car is as clean as it gets and everything is done up right!

WOW scott's alive!!! How ya been bud?

03svtvenom

Established Member
Hey joe,

How ya been? Haven't heard from you in a long while. Sad to see your lettin her go. Wanna trade the wheels? :)

Free bump for a super clean and well kept car. In all the time i have known joe his car has never ever been dirty. Very clean. If I was in the market for one i'd be all over this one.

Hey Rob
How you been? I see you keep getting better times at the track....that's awesome. Call me and let's get together some time.

Users who are viewing this thread