03 cobra engine long block- no accessories

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I have a 2003 cobra motor, that had the head recall done to it, so it has blue paint on head. Has 51K miles, compression tested good 189-192, oil pan taken off to check bearings-good as well, and only had a 2.76 with steeda idler on it for half the mileage. No other mods.

$3300 as is no accessories with 03-04 Cobra Timing cover. Dont bother asking on Eaton stuff unless you bring another $3000- it complete including pcm harness, ecu, and new engine harness with cop.

$3200 as is no accessories with 99-01Cobra/03-04 Mach One style timing cover.

Long gone For $500 more will include complete 99-01 Cobra upper/lower- with rails, injectors and engine harness. Easy drop in swap for GT, use GT accessories then have forged engine- just add power adder.

PM me if interested.

Engine.gif

Engine2.gif

Engine3.gif

99-014vTiming.gif

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Just an FYI for everyone. I am not going to pull the motor apart and sell peices like the short block, heads, etc., etc. If it does not sell I still plan to use for my build, and it would be pointless to pull apart and then have to pay to put it back together.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Please PM offers if your a serious buyer.

$2200 for what? I have multiple ways to package- granted none for $2200 unless you what just the shortblock which I am not doing since I plan to use if I cannot sell longblock.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Changed my mind on pulling apart- only looking to sell as a long block so I can still use if not sold.

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Well the 5.4 4v I wanted looks to be sold as of last night so not sure how much longer I am wiling leave up for sale. In any case bump.

Mary 01Cobra

Established Member
I am new on here. Did you say you are pulling the motor apart? Can you PM me and let me know? I need pistons, rods, and a block.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread