03 cobra engine ready to go in my 93 cobra!

Stealthy

Established Member
I'm looking at doing this swap soon, it's so bad ass.. I just fully built a 347, and now I don't even want to put it in. I have the chance to get an 09 500KR, but I want a Termi motor.. I'll be looking in on this for info. GL

juicedmustang

Established Member
haven't been on in awhile, but so far i have been doing the chassis work, finishing up the mini tub right now, next i'm putting through the floor subframe connectors, then the cage. i bought it all from wolfe racecraft it is all top notch stuff. i did change my set up, i am still running the 03 cobra engine, i am just putting a single 88mm turbo on it instead of twins, hoping for high 8's. i'll get some pics up soon.

buddha93

Established Member
Dude, get some pictures! 8's, eh? Didn't know you were going to go that deep with it. Sounds like it will be an awesome ride.

juicedmustang

Established Member
i'll get some pics soon. I wasn't going to get that deep into it but, with that kind of power might as well put it to the ground. i will probably catch hell for this, but it is my car and i'll never get rid of it.

juicedmustang

Established Member
here are some updated pics, as you can see i am making some progress. i am taking my time to do it right, wolfe race craft makes top notch stuff. the cage fits really good, i do have a few adjustments to make before final welding. the through the floor subframe connectors and the mini tub job turned out really good. let me know what you think.Pictures by juicedmustang - PhotobucketPictures by juicedmustang - Photobucket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread