03 Cobra F/S in SE PA

xxxboost

Established Member
SOLD!!!

The time has come to sell the Cobra. Other things have come up, along with having a baby.

First and most importanty, this car was in an accident and it does show up on a carfax report. It was my wifes car before I met her, and when it only had a few thousand mile on it, she slid off the road and swiped a tree on the passenger side. She doesn't remember exactly what was repaired, but I took it to my local body shop to find out. They said the passanger quarter was replaced. They looked it over thoroughly and said the repairs where extremely good and attention to detail was taken to make it look as factory as possible, ie spot welds, foam/glue placement, etc. The paint job is good also, very little blemishes. This in NO way affects the driving of the car. A few yrs ago I upgrades to all polly bushings in the rear, had the rear out to put 3.73 gears in, and had no problems with removal and install, which to me says everything is straight, not tweaked. Also, no abnormal tire wear is noticed. All the repairs are very profesional and very good, even to a body shop that didn't do the work.

All that said, I'm just trying to be as honest as possible, the car is in great shape otherwise. Only 16,500 miles, and some nice mods done as stated in my signature. My plans were to put a larger blower on this, so the mods are pointed in that direction with not too many more steps to take.

I'm sure I'm missing some things, but feel free to ask. Oveall this is a good solid car with some professional repairs done to it. I am asking $20,000 OBO.
Please no lowballs or trades. If you don't like the price, just move on. I have talked to many people in the car business, and they all said that is a good price to start the car at. PM me with any questions. Thanks, Jason
Also, I should mention that I have the title in hand, and it is clear, not reconstructed.
IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_00722.jpg

9412.jpg

9422.jpg

9392.jpg

0512.jpg

Now the side that was repaired
442.jpg

0482.jpg

0492.jpg

0542.jpg

Last edited:

SneakyPete

Banned
what a phenomenal deal! don't take lowball offers man, you have a beauty on your hands! GLWS, I will pass this one around work.

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
what a phenomenal deal! don't take lowball offers man, you have a beauty on your hands! GLWS, I will pass this one around work.

What he said^^^

If I could sell mine in time, I would buy this tomorrow, don't budge on the price.

xxxboost

Established Member
very nice cobra. glws!
where did you get those svt COP covers?

I think thru leathal perf. about four years ago offered them thru another company, but I honestly dont remember what company and I cant find anything about them. I want to say fiore but I'm not positive

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Damn!! I know this car won't be around when I'm ready to buy another Cobra in January...I'm close too (DE).
Awesome car! Good luck with the sale man!

Users who are viewing this thread