03 Cobra F/S in SE PA

Warrior627

Established Member
Check 1 Check 1 this thing on? I left phone #, sent PM as visitor, sent email. Have cash in hand and willing to travel, this car still for sale?

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
I can't belive this car is still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Yeah a shame you weren't able to buy it. Hope your enjoying your vert though!

I know. Your car is exactly what I wanted....The vert fell through. The dealer wouln't take a 1000 deposit to hold it for 2 days until I could get up there to get it, and sold it out from under me after I was working with the salesman for a week on the deal.

I ended up getting an '11 GT w/ 5K miles on it.

GLWS :beer:

Last edited:

xxxboost

Established Member
Car is pretty much sold. If anything differnt happens I will post it up.
Thanks for all the interest.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Late to the thread, but Jason is a class act. The car is as stated and sad that he's selling. The repair is undetectable but Jason's honest and didn't want the buyer to think he pulled one over on him.

His car's been on my lift and its as clean below as top. He also had it dynoed as the numbers state and hoping he has the dyno sheet to show how fat and safe its running.

Best of luck and looks like its potentially sold!

Warrior627

Established Member
100% agree with you Nutty. Jason has been great to deal with. I look forward to going to PA this Saturday and meeting Jason and hopefully taking home a low mileage super clean Cobra.:beer:

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
100% agree with you Nutty. Jason has been great to deal with. I look forward to going to PA this Saturday and meeting Jason and hopefully taking home a low mileage super clean Cobra.:beer:

I'm so jealous...I wanted that car BAD!!!! Eventhough I only Pm'd Jason back and forth, it was easy to tell he is a stand-up guy.

Enjoy a badass car man!!! :beer:

Warrior627

Established Member
Will do VetteHunter!:beer: I owned my last performance car for 25 yrs. I plan on keeping this next one just as long. I've done a LOT of searching and feel this Cobra could be the best bang for my buck :burnout:

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Will do VetteHunter!:beer: I owned my last performance car for 25 yrs. I plan on keeping this next one just as long. I've done a LOT of searching and feel this Cobra could be the best bang for my buck :burnout:

No doubt. Great price for a great car. Jason has modded it perfectly IMO. Tastefully done with some supporting mods if you choose to go with big boost.

Users who are viewing this thread