03 Cobra For Sale Open Track car 5k miles

Jr Mint

Established Member
Not to be rude, but that's a lot for a rebuilt title..try putting it on ebay and see what happens...that will probably be your best bet and more people will get to see it...Your best bet is to keep it though, I think the most you'd see out of it is 20k, and thats pushing it, but good luck! hope you get what you want!

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
People don't care how much $ you have in it. They care it has a rebuilt title.

If I had 28k I'd buy it, but I don't. GLWS..

Jr Mint

Established Member
Honestly, all the parts you have people would buy, your best bet is to just sell all the parts you have and replace them with stock parts to make back money.. then just sell it stock. i've owned about 40 cars and some have had salvage, a lot have been modified, and i have experienced the loss in modded cars and all that...Just tryin to help....GL

Jr Mint

Established Member
Think about this, you can get an average mileage cobra that has a salvage for about 14 grand. Then, if you have 20k in aftermarket parts, you need to determine how sought after those parts are. Most people would want a turbo car/whipple/KB car for that kind of price. I'd say you lose about 75% of suspension mods when you sell...Thats just what im thinking, not bashing, just trying to help man...

svttim

MCA National Director
Established Member
Try building it for that. Its not a street car, its a track car. And a very nice one. Good luck

Invictus

Banned
I know Edison, he's a good guy and absolutuly knows his stuff when it comes to these Cobras. I can vouch for all the time and money he has put into this vehicle. Bump for you and good luck with selling the car, I know the owner will be happy with this beast :beer:

brainpa

Established Member
Keep it or lose your shorts....

Rebuilt title (and car), STOCK blower, nice brakes and suspension.

Look on this site what you can get for $28K...start with The Jersey Stang SB cobra near the begining of this forum that used to be Hermanns' from HBH.

Dude the whole world can't be wrong can it?

This is constructive advice, not hate posts...

GL with it...

juice_evo

Established Member
Interested in Trading it for a Built Evo IX? Otherwise I'm selling the IX and I'm looking for twisty capable Termi.

You live in Winchester, any chance I know you?

Users who are viewing this thread