03 cobra for sale with low miles whipple

T davis

Established Member
I have a 03 cobra for sale..it has only 17,000 miles..it has a whipple 2.3l,a accufab tb,metro cold air kit,60lb injectors,a snow water/meth kit,a custom tune,bassani x-pipe,magna flow cat back,a 8.8 solid axle with new 3.55 gears,new 275/60/15 on drag lite rims..car made 600 hp only 15lbs of boost and 93 octane..asking 27,000 obo I'm located in ga.

T davis

Established Member
There's a thunderstorm today as soon as it quits I'll pull it out of the garage and take some pics..it's black and in mint condition thanks

trickability

Established Member
cobra

What part of Georga are you in ? I am in NC. Would you be able to move on the price ? I have cash to buy. How long has it been modded, are you the orig owner tks Dan

T davis

Established Member
I never owned a mystic before
Razors edge performance done the work and Eric Brooks at Brooks tune done the tuning
I am the original owner and I'm located close to Valdosta ga mods have about 5k miles
It depends on what kind of trade
Anything else let me know thanks

trickability

Established Member
I never owned a mystic before
Razors edge performance done the work and Eric Brooks at Brooks tune done the tuning
I am the original owner and I'm located close to Valdosta ga mods have about 5k miles
It depends on what kind of trade
Anything else let me know thanks

I have a 2002 gt mustang that is mint also 2 owner with cobra front bumper lowerd with new slp exh loaded auto silver leather int I could trade if you were interested with cash diff but am interested in the car if not. It would help me not have two. I will give you my phone no and you can call me if you want 828-513-9098 Danny

T davis

Established Member
The sale is pending on the car but for everyone that emailed it's suppose to clear up tomo so I'll post some pics

Users who are viewing this thread