03 Cobra For Sale

2OO3Cobra

Banned
Black 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra. Car has black leather trim with grey suede for inserts. Very clean inside. Car has just over 61000. Runs strong, stock except for a set of 13" Brembo rotors on the front with hawk perforamance plus pads. Also have a set of brand new 11.65" rear brembo rotors still in the box along with hawk performance pads that i havent put on yet. Exterior is clean, a buff would make it mint. Rear bumper needs to be repainted because some asshole hit me in a parking lot and left. I can have it done if need be my cousin is a body man. The driver side side skirt has a fwe scratches from my dog coming to the car, could be buffed out. The hood as most people know is a factory problem from ford with the 03's, has a few chips in it. Anyway car is clean, wheels are machined finished stock cobra wheels. Car is fast, smooth, reliable.I have pictures of the car. I dont know how to post them so if you want though I can email them. Asking 18,500 Negotiable. Need to sell

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There was a TSB for paint delamination on the hood, but for the ordinary chips you're on your own. No way Ford is going to help on the cost unless the paint is defective while under warrantee.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Post in the correct section instead of Terminator Talk, and you won't get that the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread