03 Cobra FS in Georgia

saleen143

Established Member
I hate to do it but the time has come to get rid of this ride and move on to something else. I absoulutely love this car and it's the funnest car to drive that I've ever had, but I really wanna get into another truck. Probably a Chevy or a GMC duramax to cruise around in and pull some of my junk around.

It's completely stock except for being lowered with H&R Lowering springs, torq thrust style rims with black centers
(17x9 fronts and 17x10.5 rears with deep lip), pirellis in the front and Nitto Drag radials 315's in the back. Tires and wheels are brand new. 100% tread left on them. I even have the stock rims and two more pirellies if you want them for a little more money. It originally came from around Jacksonville, FL and I had it shipped up here. Anybody is welcome to come check it out and the car is sold as is. :thumbsup:
Cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra5.jpg
[/

Last edited:

saleen143

Established Member
I'm in North East Georgia, right on the North Carolina line, in a small town called Hiawassee. Yeah I would like to have 25k but I'll let it go for $24.5k. Plus I have the stock rims and two more stock size pirellis I'll let go with it if someone buys it on here.

saleen143

Established Member
red97svt said:
good deal. i'm trying to get rid of my 97 and if i do you could be hearing from me.

Sounds good man. Give me a shout when you're ready and if you or anybody wanna come and check it out and take a ride in it just pm me and we'll set up something.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
saleen143 said:
I'm in North East Georgia, right on the North Carolina line, in a small town called Hiawassee. Yeah I would like to have 25k but I'll let it go for $24.5k. Plus I have the stock rims and two more stock size pirellis I'll let go with it if someone buys it on here.

You mean North West? I thought Hiawassee was a little north of Helen. My friend has a house on the river up in Hayesville, NC...just a little north of you.

saleen143

Established Member
No it's north east Georgia. My mom is from Hayesville but I don't hold it against her. lol Yeah I'm only about 20min above Helen so come check it out if you can.

Bone Stock I sent you a pm on LS1tech through my brother's name. If it's a crew cab I might be interested but I really want the new body style.

Users who are viewing this thread