03 Cobra FS in Georgia

saleen143

Established Member
I took some today with my bro's camera and he's goin to get them loaded up on here tommorrow. Would of had them sooner but it's rained like crazy here. It's goin on ebay in the next day or so, I'm just ready to get into another truck, BAD!

saleen143

Established Member
This monday I'm putting the car up for sale on ebay. My bro has all of the pics on his camera at his house and is goin to set it up for me and everyone will have a chance to bid on it. I will even stop the auction if someone is willing to send me a deposit before the auction. I was really hoping to sell it locally but even on here all the interest was from people away from here so I thought what the heck I'll just put it on there and it will have a better chance to sell.

Once I have it posted up on ebay I will put a direct link to the sale on here, and by that time I will have more pics on there also. Be on the lookout monday for more to come.

js

whitesnake01

Established Member
Would you be interested in a trade for a 2004 Dodge Dually Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 with Cummins Turbo Diesel, 6" lift, 37x12.5x17 Parnelli Jones Tires, 6 speed, and Pioneer System with XM radio and MP3 capablility. It has 44,500 miles. I might be interested in an even swap. I would attach a photo, but can't figure out how.

saleen143

Established Member
whitesnake01 said:
Would you be interested in a trade for a 2004 Dodge Dually Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 with Cummins Turbo Diesel, 6" lift, 37x12.5x17 Parnelli Jones Tires, 6 speed, and Pioneer System with XM radio and MP3 capablility. It has 44,500 miles. I might be interested in an even swap. I would attach a photo, but can't figure out how.

Haha, I love the dodge diesel trucks but if I had a dually I would absoulutely have something ran over. I do good enough to get around in a truck that I want, a 1500 crew cab silverado.

saleen143

Established Member
I haven't been on here lately but I know there were some people on here that were asking me about getting some more pics that I took with my digital camera that are a little more clearer than the ones I took with my cell phone. Budbeer was one of the guys that wanted me to email them to me but I don't have his email and if there's anybody else on here that wants to view them also just let me know on here or either shoot me an email at
[email protected]. Thanks.

-Justin Shook

saleen143

Established Member
I'm resending them guys. I tried forwarding them first but I will resend them after saving them on my computer first this time.

saleen143

Established Member
1cobra.jpg

2cobra.jpg

3cobra.jpg

4cobra.jpg

5cobra.jpg

saleen143

Established Member
$24,000 takes her home. And I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but I don't have the stock rims anymore because I sold them to a friend. This is the lowest I am willing to take for this car. I am going on vacation starting this Saturday and if there's no interest before I get back on the following Saturday I'm goin to put it on ebay and get it sold.

saleen143

Established Member
Goodlife - I really don't need another car, but thanks anyways.

RUN4BUX - I already have a tahoe, but pm me with what you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread