03 Cobra here sweet!

BlownnGT

Established Member
03 Cobra for SALE

2003 ford mustang Cobra is in excellent condition for $25,000. It has 33,000 miles on it. It is zinc yellow with charcoal interior. There were only 490 hardtops of this color produced. The seats have grey suede inserts. An opportunity for my wife and I to explore owning a bigger home so regretfully the cobra must go. It has a 4.6 Liter (281ci) DOHC (dual over head cam) engine and tremec t-56 6-speed transmission. Independent rear suspension. Also, it has a factory installed Eaton supercharger. The beast puts down 390 horses and 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ the flywheel. The only mod is an X-pipe. We are the second owners. This unmolested cobra is in need of an owner. Please serious inquiries only. We are looking to sell the car to an honest person who wants a cobra so we can try and pursue our dreams. Thanks for looking. Here some statistics on the vehicle below…email for more pictures…Thanks

Lancaster, Pennsylvania

puppybullocksweddingcobra027.jpg

puppybullocksweddingcobra026.jpg

puppybullocksweddingcobra029.jpg

puppybullocksweddingcobra033.jpg

puppybullocksweddingcobra034.jpg

puppybullocksweddingcobra037.jpg

Last edited:

idhitit

Established Member
unless its under 20k the price is always out of line on here anymore

the best part is "they" have no money anyway. "They" arent going to buy it no matter the price.....

BlownnGT

Established Member
I mean seriously here!!....usually private sales are negotiable...I haven't heard an offer at all yet?....one of your members recomended this site and I have had nothing but insults...rude, and ignorant people reply to my posts so far. Is that how this site is? alot of rude and ignorant people on here. I know what the car is worth and I know what I got....if you seriously think the price is too high then dont reply.

convert03cobra

Established Member
I mean seriously here!!....usually private sales are negotiable...I haven't heard an offer at all yet?....one of your members recomended this site and I have had nothing but insults...rude, and ignorant people reply to my posts so far. Is that how this site is? alot of rude and ignorant people on here. I know what the car is worth and I know what I got....if you seriously think the price is too high then dont reply.

The majority on this site are respectful and you can find an endless wealth of knowledge on here. However, this isn't the best place to sell a car. I just sold my 03 cobra convertible (same color as yours, zink yellow) with only 26K miles and ended up getting 23.5K for it. And it had some stuff done. Unless you are willing to sell the car cheaper then you can elsewhere, this isn't the best place to sell. But like I said, there are some really good people on here and you can find out ANYTHING about these cars on here. Also, there are alot of people who just jump on this site like you did just to sell a car and know nothing about this site. That may be the case with some of the rude responses you've received as the prices on here for cobras usually sell for much less than elsewhere. Good luck in your sale. I'm sure it will sell in time.

BlownnGT

Established Member
cool man thanks....I have been a member of some other stang sites for long time just haven't been received like this. Yeah i'm selling a cobra...I would think this would be the hot spot...I really believe someone on here actually had my craiglist posting flagged too lol

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
unless its under 20k the price is always out of line on here anymore

the best part is "they" have no money anyway. "They" arent going to buy it no matter the price.....

lol! well said!
serious buyers with cash in hand (and i DONT mean $17,000) are the exception NOT the rule on this forum.

i got 6 offers on here for my ride, not one over $24k. the car sold for almost 30 3 days after listing it on ebay.

anyway, bump for a sweet ride!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Are you kidding...that is a great price...people just hate because they don't have what others got...so again...good luck on the sale and a buyer should offer around that price...

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I think anyone NOT in dreamland can agree that it is a buyer's market out there right now on any performance car. 03-04 Cobras included. I AM in the market for one, I DO have more than 17,000 CASH to spend on a car and I will when the right one comes along. Still bitter? Then riddle me this? If I'm "hating" on something I don't have so much and this a great price then why are there two other Zinc 03's on this site for sale currently, one whippled, the other Hellion'ed for the SAME price of $25K ? Because his price for a 30K mile stock car is out of line. He asked an open ended question of and I quote " somebody's gotta be interested in this beauty ?" To which I answered that I was interested but thought the price was out of line. I wasn't rude or immature, not did I question anyone's financial ability to buy or sell something. Quite frankly I believe most responses in this thread are from sellers who either have or have had their cars for sale recently and can't get their prices. It's no secret it's more fun buying them than it is selling them. That being said, Good Luck on your sale

BlownnGT

Established Member
I'm glad you cleared that up for me and thanks for the best wishes on the sale...but as i'm sure you also already now...the turbod car and blown car sound pretty heavily modified....and as i'm sure you are aware...modification does not boost the price of resale vehicle....if anything it will hinder it...I personally would rather have a car that I know who did the work, I know that it has been ran with a safe tune, and I know personally that all of the modifications were done correctly and not half assed....especially if i'm going to spend 25k...If I had my way I would keep it and TT it...but I cant. a 67 shelby GT500 all hacked up is certainly not worth as much as one that is all original....My point is these are limited production cars...490 zinc yellow hardtops made...now you tell me?

Last edited:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I think anyone NOT in dreamland can agree that it is a buyer's market out there right now on any performance car. 03-04 Cobras included. I AM in the market for one, I DO have more than 17,000 CASH to spend on a car and I will when the right one comes along. Still bitter? Then riddle me this? If I'm "hating" on something I don't have so much and this a great price then why are there two other Zinc 03's on this site for sale currently, one whippled, the other Hellion'ed for the SAME price of $25K ? Because his price for a 30K mile stock car is out of line. He asked an open ended question of and I quote " somebody's gotta be interested in this beauty ?" To which I answered that I was interested but thought the price was out of line. I wasn't rude or immature, not did I question anyone's financial ability to buy or sell something. Quite frankly I believe most responses in this thread are from sellers who either have or have had their cars for sale recently and can't get their prices. It's no secret it's more fun buying them than it is selling them. That being said, Good Luck on your sale

:bored:

EVO-lution

Established Member
trying to sell a cobra is getting harder and harder. I wish I could sell mine but hey...right now IMO the mustang market is sloooooow cause of gas prices nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread