03 Cobra Hit in Front ,SB ,low miles in Mass

Mystic1199

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Coupe ...car has 43k miles with a CLEAN TITLE ,CLEAN CARFAX ..not sure if it wasnt reported or no insurance ...i bought the car to fix up or to maybe do a fox swap but with work and kid going to school i havent had time to even look at it ...

Car was hit in front not sure what it hit as i wasnt driving so please dont ask ..air bags are GOOD and didnt go off ...car starts right up i have only done a yard drive to make sure it still moves fine ...blower belt is not on the car as the accident shredded the belt ...all tires hold air rims arent chewed up

Im not a body guy i dont pretend to be one in real life or on TV but from what a few guys who work at shops tell me its not that bad of a hit ...does need frame time to pull ..

Just a few mods
BBK long tube headers
off road X pipe
Magnaflow catback
SCT chip 470/485
2.8 upper
subframe connectors
eibach springs
pro 5.0 shifter

located about 45min south of boston

price $10.500 perfect for a body guy who can do work cheap and still be into a cobra cheap with a clean title ...if your a serious buyer PM im a little flexible but not taking 5k sorry

EDIT : i will accept some trades and cash possibly 87-93 fox bodys or a 93 cobra DD that needs work

more pics in the link
Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

03cobrasonicblue013_zpsb066b074.gif

03cobrasonicblue009_zpsbde73aa7.gif

03cobrasonicblue005_zps4b4e059f.gif

03cobrasonicblue012_zps3769d291.gif

03cobrasonicblue014_zps71811fc8.gif

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
got a few PMs already about the car ...

this car does run turn the key and starts right up ..it has been sitting but fires right up ...only thing not included with the sale is the battery as thats from my other car ...but drive it right up on your trailor youll be fine ..

the trunk is missing the spare tire and the carpet forgot to put that in the ad ...

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
hood is damaged and not repairable ..cracked on the edges and underneath ...if its makes or breaks a deal i can take a pic of it but plan on getting a new hood .

Mystic1199

Established Member
Wetdrm yea i picked it up was going to try n fix it but just dont have the time ...sold it to a friend of mine for the asking price ....

Rio red sold sorry if you were a day earlier it would have been yours

Users who are viewing this thread