03 Cobra in Forza Horizon 5

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
how long does it take to get the 25 points needed? Too bad they dont add this to Forza Motorsport .. where I have money and actually play.

20 points for the cobra.

starting the game you have to fill the accolades bar twice. If I had just known that from the start instead of having to google it I'd say its doable in an hour or two to unlock the event. The rest depends on you.

like i said if you can buy the gnx and one of the right SUVs you can grab points pretty quick. If use the video I posted and win the little honda championship race you can be at 11 in another hour or so.

tonight I think Im gonna do the rivals events mentioned above, sounds like just running a slow lap of each to get a clean lap will do it and thats 4 more points total.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
man I stink at this game. I just started horizon. Haven’t played any Forza in forever. I think I have 1 point and i’m not sure how I got it haha. the game froze up on me last night and I almost nuked my xbox. i’ll give it another go tonight. I try to follow some of the youtube tutorials but i’ll need a christmas miracle to win anything

Yup just checked the 60 dollar one is 30!!!! Might just have to do this idk if 2 days is enough to earn the car or not hmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
@DSG2003Mach1 ’s vid link is great. Follow that.

It’s doable. Also happy to try and help anyone do their points tonight or tomorrow night.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Also if you run low on money, there’s a few videos on YouTube of how to get wheel spins which are little mini lottery’s.

It’s not too hard to make 500,000 to 1 million in a few hours. With that you can buy and build or buy the tune for decent cars/trucks/SUV’s for the championships.

The championships are on a decent difficulty level of “highly skilled” I think but it’s not too bad.

•trial I used an 2006 rs4 on drag radials, 650-750hp iirc and Forza aero. I carried 1st both races. Cheap car and total maybe $150k to duplicate.

•retro super car s900 I did a mcclaren f1 so that’s not very helpful sorry.

•c600 event lab small kidney race is cake.

•rally a800 thing I used a golf r on rally tires. 400-450hp etc easy.

•German b700 thing I used a mostly stock 06 rs4 iirc with power mods

•horizon open was just play it and done

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Shits ****ing dumb. It’s stressing me out. It didn’t save last night. I’ll be sure to post #7 of the market rules for a broken Xbox 1
That’s awful. If you can, switch to cloud save with the Xbox live thing. I’m not sure exactly but I think there’s a way. If the hard drive is broken on the Xbox I don’t know what to tell ya but that’s awful.

You can get a usb and save to that though I think

It’s dumb that they didn’t put the car in a car pack.

Sometimes though once the game is all done, and they’ve started the next one, they’ll make a final edition of the present the last one with a lot of the harder cars unlocked. I think they did that with some of the other forza’s like Motorsport 4 iirc

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
up to 18. waiting for the arcade event to start then go bank the 10k points and done

not working out so well for me - @tt335ci03cobra any idea what has to be done to unlock the festival speed zone?

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
up to 18. waiting for the arcade event to start then go bank the 10k points and done

not working out so well for me - @tt335ci03cobra any idea what has to be done to unlock the festival speed zone?
I’ll hop on and take a look but from what I remember it’s after you’ve done some of the beginning game it opens speed traps speed zones and danger jump zones

The 10k skill thing is easy. Can you take a photo of what challenges you have available to do? I can tell ya what I’d do based on that

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Off to bed, one point short. Failed the arcade thing and took a bit to do the 10k points. The Bugatti made it super easy.

Only things left not races are the festival speed zone, 3 rounds of arcade, and the speed thing that you gotta have an s2 998 car and nothing I have gets to that

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Off to bed, one point short. Failed the arcade thing and took a bit to do the 10k points. The Bugatti made it super easy.

Only things left not races are the festival speed zone, 3 rounds of arcade, and the speed thing that you gotta have an s2 998 car and nothing I have gets to that
I’ll take a look based on that and give ya feedback so you have it for tomorrow to lock it in

Ok I’m back. Here’s what I would recommend as an easy for anyone go through.

•the 5 points for the “Forzathon weekly challenge” evo or Silvia is super easy.

1. buy a 2000 Nissan Silvia spec-R $35k from the auto show. Exit the garage and start driving it west down the drag strip.

2. Reach 100mph. Drive it for 15 seconds at the drag strip heading west. 2/5 done. Keep heading west until you reach the triangle on the map in image one. Turn around to go back towards the drag strip. Stop.

3. Take a photo of the car. Easy done.

4. From the triangular forked roads west end of the festival drag strip, head east and jump off the jump. If you can reach 160+mph, you can do this in 3 rewinds. Land it. Let it register and turn gold for 1-2 second. Now hit rewind a few times to a few seconds before the jump. Do jump again. Rewind. Do jump again. Done. Should take 2-3 times to do it. If you hit it under 160mph, it will take 6 total times of rewinding after landing the jump.
———-5 points done————-

Next complete a clean lap on the two monthly rival events:
•river scramble
•vista Del Mar sprint.

————7 points done———-
• Horizon open rally monster or hyper car. It’s just left of the rival challenges. Click on it while in the open world pause menu. It load up an event. When you can pick a car, sort by car type and use hyper car or rally monster. You just have to complete, not win, but it’s more than a single race. It will be over when it does an event conclusion and fills the progression bars for horizon open during the spotlight victory stage cut scene.
————-9 points done———-

Collectibles piniata pop is 10 helmets you drive and hit in the golf course and out door area in image 2. Very west corner of the map at “club de opals de fuego” to a bit west and south below “ de otro Mundo” get 10 helmets.

————-11 points done————-

Photo challenge #homerun

Get in a “sport utility hero” vehicle (sort by car type, pick a sport utility or buy a cheap one) and take a photo of it by this stadium in this video. He also covers the collectible piniata heads

——13 points done——-
Treasure hunt Buick skills

Get in a regal gs. Go smash 5 of the big advertising boards around the large Sox or field. Image 3 & 4. You can click on the treasure hunt challenge icon in the “festival playlist” if you forget where to go to for the treasure chest after you smash enough boards.

———16 points done———

“Play of the game”
Cross country circuit. I bought the 2003 $20,000 r32 vw. I put rally tires on it for $10k and widest rear tire. Race sway bars front and rear. Did race weight reduction for $2.35k, and Sport transmission. Race differential. Sports exhaust. Street flywheel.

26/27 psi tires.
4.10 final drive.
1.00/47.5 sway bars front/rear.

36%/0% accel decel front diff
81%/0% accel decel rear diff

72%center balance.

I ran 1:02 laps on the first race. Won by 12 seconds total.

On the sprint race with lots of jumps, I did 2:17.705 and finished just .3 ahead but got first used rewind a lot.

I did 1:02’s on the last circuit race and finished 5 seconds ahead

——21 points done ———-

Decade 2010’s

I used a built s900 gt350r and crushed them. Good luck, this just takes driver skill. I did a max handling build with Forza aero and 568hp. Image 5 and 6.

——-26 points done——-

Attachments

• 82FAFB8E-2B9A-4EE5-AD16-2BCC72857B17.jpeg
    82FAFB8E-2B9A-4EE5-AD16-2BCC72857B17.jpeg
    495.9 KB · Views: 18
  • E83D1799-3180-4078-AF70-6EC1B051BC5F.jpeg
    E83D1799-3180-4078-AF70-6EC1B051BC5F.jpeg
    632 KB · Views: 18
  • 6F0C786E-A3E7-4439-947F-3B23861BF704.jpeg
    6F0C786E-A3E7-4439-947F-3B23861BF704.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 16
  • 916F5078-4388-402E-88D7-7F6B034F3458.jpeg
    916F5078-4388-402E-88D7-7F6B034F3458.jpeg
    513.8 KB · Views: 18
  • FBE67E9C-7344-4CC6-8DB8-99BF01B7890E.jpeg
    FBE67E9C-7344-4CC6-8DB8-99BF01B7890E.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 6EBA3477-2A99-451A-B028-6A0BBACB15F2.jpeg
    6EBA3477-2A99-451A-B028-6A0BBACB15F2.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

wckdvnm

Established Member
Okay I got it the first day and only needed to do the three championship races and the two clean laps.
Did they decrease their point rewards?
I do remember a micro update that pushed maybe three hours after it’s launch. But couldn’t tell what it fixed.
The three championships were 5 points each the clean laps were 2. You can buy the mitsubishi evo to get 2-3 points there for very little in game money.

3GROC

Established Member
I followed that video posted yesterday and did two other easier rival? races and gifted a car and one other thing i’m forgetting and just hit 20. I gotta get better at this game

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’ll keep going

Daily challenges:

•send a player a car. Just drive to a barn gifting place and send anyone a car. YouTube how to send a gift car if confused.

——-27 points——

Take a photo of car at horizon Baja.

Here. Image 1.

——28 points——-

Win any road or dirt race.

Put the difficulty on comatose if needed. Win a race. There’s an easy 5 lap oval race at the stadium called “perfectly tuned turn”

—-29 points done——

Eventlab wonder2k19
Honestly forgot this easy one.
C600 Hatchback race. Win it.

——32 points done——

Season championship “in rain wind or shine”

I bought a stock Srt8 hellcat Jeep for $73k and did it with this thing stock. Add rally tires and horse power if you can’t get it with the stock one.

3:22.102 Bahia trail
3:44.750 Montana trail
2:30.717 Baja California trail

——-37 points done——-

Get 10,000 skill point score at race off festival by bajio trail. I used the Jeep hellcat from above and did it easy. Just smash and drift into small trees and fence near that area to build up a lot of 1000 point side swipes and wreckage points. Once it gets to 10,000+, drive into the blue and orange festival stage thing and park. The points will finish and you will get the point.

——38 points done——-

Drive 5 miles in any buggy.

Pick a buggy from the car type menu. If you don’t have one you can buy one from the dealership or the auction house drive it 5 miles.

—-39 points done——

Trailbla23 malpais

I put a custom search in the auction house for S2 and under $100,000.

I got a 1400hp hoonicorn #11 for $92,000 buyout. I did it with 22 seconds left on the first try. I started accelerating for it around the freeway on-ramp a little south east of it.

—-41 points done—-

Retro super cars

This one I did with a mclaren f1 I tuned as a driftable steer car to 695. I put a custom search on the auction house and found hundreds of Tuscan speed 12’s for $92,000 or less.

I bought one and stock it’s good enough to win if you can drive well. I did it without assists manual with clutch but use assists and rewind if needed.

——46 points done——-

earn 2 stars at festival speed zone I. Extreme track toy

This is easy. The Sierra cars #23 Yokohama alpha 2020 is $70,000 and easily does this.

——47 points done——-

Complete round 3 of a horizon arcade

Find the purple Circes on the map. The easiest ones are wreckage or air.

I’m good at drift so I do those but just pick air or wreckage if you aren’t good at drifting. It’s doable solo or in a group.

Image 2. Try to be early so you have the full time to do all 3 rounds.

——48 points done——-

Trial smooth cruising

Just keep entering this with what ever car is high a800 or so super saloons.

It’s 10 points by itself. If the other players on your team are great they’ll carry the team points up and you’ll get a win for being on their team and them beating the ai. You can get lucky here often and get carried along. Otherwise just be awesome and win it yourself but even then you can end up not getting an overall team win. Best strategy is get lucky and get carried/help cary

——58 points done

Attachments

• 3585F79A-323E-4449-9013-7AE735DAB4AA.jpeg
    3585F79A-323E-4449-9013-7AE735DAB4AA.jpeg
    432.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 057DDD5B-2F25-4B63-BA1C-C46BDFBC6F21.jpeg
    057DDD5B-2F25-4B63-BA1C-C46BDFBC6F21.jpeg
    532.8 KB · Views: 17

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have the entire thing done except the drive 5 miles in a buggy. I’m sitting at 72/73 now.

I have the expansions and did those earlier.

I’m going to bed now. Good luck, if anyone gets stuck pm me and I’ll try to help you tomorrow night

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Okay I got it the first day and only needed to do the three championship races and the two clean laps.
Did they decrease their point rewards?
I do remember a micro update that pushed maybe three hours after it’s launch. But couldn’t tell what it fixed.
The three championships were 5 points each the clean laps were 2. You can buy the mitsubishi evo to get 2-3 points there for very little in game money.
The clean laps had a 2 in each box but I only got two points total - 1 point each (I won the rivals and had a clean lap in each)

3GROC

Established Member
I’ll keep going

Daily challenges:

•send a player a car. Just drive to a barn gifting place and send anyone a car. YouTube how to send a gift car if confused.

——-27 points——

Take a photo of car at horizon Baja.

Here. Image 1.

——28 points——-

Win any road or dirt race.

Put the difficulty on comatose if needed. Win a race. There’s an easy 5 lap oval race at the stadium called “perfectly tuned turn”

—-29 points done——

Eventlab wonder2k19
Honestly forgot this easy one.
C600 Hatchback race. Win it.

——32 points done——

Season championship “in rain wind or shine”

I bought a stock Srt8 hellcat Jeep for $73k and did it with this thing stock. Add rally tires and horse power if you can’t get it with the stock one.

3:22.102 Bahia trail
3:44.750 Montana trail
2:30.717 Baja California trail

——-37 points done——-

Get 10,000 skill point score at race off festival by bajio trail. I used the Jeep hellcat from above and did it easy. Just smash and drift into small trees and fence near that area to build up a lot of 1000 point side swipes and wreckage points. Once it gets to 10,000+, drive into the blue and orange festival stage thing and park. The points will finish and you will get the point.

——38 points done——-

Drive 5 miles in any buggy.

Pick a buggy from the car type menu. If you don’t have one you can buy one from the dealership or the auction house drive it 5 miles.

—-39 points done——

Trailbla23 malpais

I put a custom search in the auction house for S2 and under $100,000.

I got a 1400hp hoonicorn #11 for $92,000 buyout. I did it with 22 seconds left on the first try. I started accelerating for it around the freeway on-ramp a little south east of it.

—-41 points done—-

Retro super cars

This one I did with a mclaren f1 I tuned as a driftable steer car to 695. I put a custom search on the auction house and found hundreds of Tuscan speed 12’s for $92,000 or less.

I bought one and stock it’s good enough to win if you can drive well. I did it without assists manual with clutch but use assists and rewind if needed.

——46 points done——-

earn 2 stars at festival speed zone I. Extreme track toy

This is easy. The Sierra cars #23 Yokohama alpha 2020 is $70,000 and easily does this.

——47 points done——-

Complete round 3 of a horizon arcade

Find the purple Circes on the map. The easiest ones are wreckage or air.

I’m good at drift so I do those but just pick air or wreckage if you aren’t good at drifting. It’s doable solo or in a group.

Image 2. Try to be early so you have the full time to do all 3 rounds.

——48 points done——-

Trial smooth cruising

Just keep entering this with what ever car is high a800 or so super saloons.

It’s 10 points by itself. If the other players on your team are great they’ll carry the team points up and you’ll get a win for being on their team and them beating the ai. You can get lucky here often and get carried along. Otherwise just be awesome and win it yourself but even then you can end up not getting an overall team win. Best strategy is get lucky and get carried/help cary

——58 points done

whoa. this is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread