03 cobra in so cal. 23,600k for $19,900

Mark Duffy

Established Member
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ors=&transmission=&max_price=29000&cardist=14

SOLD MARCH 25TH.

Also needs front tires (have 1,500 miles left) and the stock stereo was replaced with an xm ready jobber. Two passenger side rims have dings on the edge. Stock rims didn't come with the car when I bought it. There is no warranty left. Pulley, idler and belt was done by my mechanic with the tune and cai being done by GRC performance in May of 2007.

Last edited:

Chad3304

Established Member
I noticed where u said not to ask about the car, why not if someone is about to spend 20k on a car dont you think they may want to know a little about the car as in history as far as any wrecks or major problems? Im not trying to be rude or anything just askin

Mark Duffy

Established Member
I get people who ask me to tell them a little about the car or questions already answered in the ad. It gets old. I don't mind questions as long as they're specific. Tell me a little about the car is so vague it doesn't really tell me what they want to know.

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
So the driver side door has clear coat that's peeling and there happens to be a ding in the center of it. If I called asking you for a description of this, you'd hang up on me. Sure buddy, your car is gonna sell quick!

Chad3304

Established Member
I get people who ask me to tell them a little about the car or questions already answered in the ad. It gets old. I don't mind questions as long as they're specific. Tell me a little about the car is so vague it doesn't really tell me what they want to know.

Oh ok, well goodluck with the sale.

Last edited:

Mark Duffy

Established Member
So the driver side door has clear coat that's peeling and there happens to be a ding in the center of it. If I called asking you for a description of this, you'd hang up on me. Sure buddy, your car is gonna sell quick!

Reading is your friend. My ad says 'ask specific questions', you obviously didn't read the ad.

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
1.Loan approved inquirers only. 2.Don't call me if you live at home and need your parents approval. 3.Don't call me asking, "tell me a little about the car" I will hang up on you. READ THE AD. ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. 4.No tire kickers or window lickers. 5.Don't ask me what my bottom price is if you haven't seen the car in person, I will hang up on you. Price is firm, as in not going any lower, don't make me an offer, buy someones elses car if it seems to high, if you don't like the price then don't call or email. I want to sell, I don't have to.

i love that you're so blunt and to the point....there are a TON of tire kickers on this site.
Good luck with the sale....nice price

Mark Duffy

Established Member
Thanks, I wouldn't be offended by an ad like mine. Then again I'm a buyer not a liar. I call about a car for sale when I actually know I can and will buy it. Windowshoppers are brutal. If I was asking $23,000 I would tell myself to f**K off but at $19,900 I don't mind weeding people out.

sikcobra03

Established Member
ya, thats a very fair price. if people have a problem with how blunt you are, thats their problem, they are just missin out on a good deal

MnMCobra

Established Member
This guy is an asshole. He is rude and mean. No one should buy this car....
STAY AWAY....

I will call you within the next week if everything works out on my end. I am in Riverside so I might stop by just to take a look if thats cool.

MnMCobra

Established Member
Sure, just don't ask any of the wrong questions or....:poke: ya know, I will hang up.

Lulz.

Just hang up on everyone that calls you, makes it a lot easier if I can steal the car for that price.

Mechanically everything is sound? No tick, no read end thud?
Also what is the XM ready Jobber?

Mark Duffy

Established Member
No tick, thud, or any odd sounds and from everything I've read on this board I've listened for everything. The xm radio is a panasonic or something xm ready stereo with single cd. It works fine but isn't the original multi disc.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I LOVE the ad bro. Great car for a great price. Tirekickers really piss me off too.. You know how many 19 year olds were calling me about my viper when it was up for sale, lol

Mark Duffy

Established Member
God love 19 year olds. Something I learned to do is when someone emails about my car I do a myspace search with their email address. It gives me an idea of their situation including age etc. I've gotten many calls and emails since I changed to my new ad yesterday and lowered the price. The only problem is not to many from socal which slows things down a bit.

Chad3304

Established Member
you would be surprised how many 19 year olds buy now days maybe not the viper,lol but a cobra yeah bc im only 20.

sikcobra03

Established Member
God love 19 year olds. Something I learned to do is when someone emails about my car I do a myspace search with their email address. It gives me an idea of their situation including age etc. I've gotten many calls and emails since I changed to my new ad yesterday and lowered the price. The only problem is not to many from socal which slows things down a bit.
Hey man, careful what you say about 19 yr olds. I owned 2 cobras at that age, both bought and paid for on my own. Im not much older than that now and on my 3rd, so just take it easy on us young guys, k?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread