03 cobra in so cal. 23,600k for $19,900

SPTVENM

Tuned By Shaun @ AED
Established Member
Hey man, careful what you say about 19 yr olds. I owned 2 cobras at that age, both bought and paid for on my own. Im not much older than that now and on my 3rd, so just take it easy on us young guys, k?

+1 i may not have a 03/04 cobra but i do have a nice 94 with some mods. if i COULD work i'd have a termi already

to the poster, good luck with the sale, but u do seem like kind of a dick with ur ad. i wouldnt buy it from you just by reading that, but thats just me.

Mark Duffy

Established Member
Nothing against 19 year olds. I was 19 once and unrealistic though my intentions were good. I'm not talking about buying a Cobra I'm talking about buying anything $20,000+. When I was 19 I'd think "ya, i make $7 an hour and $7 x 25 hours a week is $175 ya ya x 4 weeks a month is $700 ya and the car is $420 and insurance is $150 cooool alright all I gotta do is eat bologna for every meal and never go anywhere with my friends and I'm fine." That's many 19 year olds way of thinking. Not to mention many 19 year olds living at home still have to clear things with their parents. Maybe I am a dick but I'd rather have the 3 serious buyers I am getting now than 6 who are in dreamland.

knutt

Established Member
2.81 pulley with idler, cai, exhaust, Predator tuner. 448rwhp/470rwtq, 18 " cobra R rims. No trades. $19900 FIRM. Now to what's wrong....The clear coat on the drivers door is peeling off on the center panel which also has a slight ding that I had repaired but still shows. The ding should be filled and the whole center panel should be repainted.

Q: Would it be possible to ship to Texas (77520) and if so how much? If the answer is no disregard the following questions?

Q: When you say exhaust what do you mean? headers, catback, x or h pipe, 2.5" or 3"

Q: Can you email me a picture of the door ding?

By the way I can appreciate your add.

Thanks,
Kevin 281-932-2148

95'lightning

Established Member
I don't blame you at all for being to the point, God help you if your selling anything worth anything on a car website. The people waisting your time probably won't buy and the guy that will have the money and want what you have will be across the country. Good luck with the sale. Chris.

Mark Duffy

Established Member
I don't know about shipping. I mean I'd do it at your cost but I don't know the process or the cost. I would figure it out if someone bought it but as far as paying for it I think I'd leave it to the buyer. Thanks for the inquiry.

2.81 pulley with idler, cai, exhaust, Predator tuner. 448rwhp/470rwtq, 18 " cobra R rims. No trades. $19900 FIRM. Now to what's wrong....The clear coat on the drivers door is peeling off on the center panel which also has a slight ding that I had repaired but still shows. The ding should be filled and the whole center panel should be repainted.

Q: Would it be possible to ship to Texas (77520) and if so how much? If the answer is no disregard the following questions?

Q: When you say exhaust what do you mean? headers, catback, x or h pipe, 2.5" or 3"

I really don't know, the exhaust came with it. Could be a half pipe for all I know.

Q: Can you email me a picture of the door ding?

The door ding looks like a fat chicks belly button in a tight shirt.

By the way I can appreciate your add.

Thanks,
Kevin 281-932-2148

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
I don't know about shipping. I mean I'd do it at your cost but I don't know the process or the cost. I would figure it out if someone bought it but as far as paying for it I think I'd leave it to the buyer. Thanks for the inquiry.
good job on answering all his questions.

looks like a nice car. i'll be in the market in a couple months.

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
just wanted to add on the young person with no money thing

i was 19 when i bought my first cobra all on my own not to mention the 2 other mustangs i already had. 1 being a 351 lx i built to what you see in my signature and by the time i was 20 i had a 7,000 mile lightning.

So not all of us young people are that bad give us a chance you never know.

p.s i like the car and the price is great dont move at all on it and g/l with the sale

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
I know what you mean about tire kickers. i have had over 2800 views on my ad and have had to clear my pm's several times. I dont understand why people ask and ask but are not serious. I was offered 23k tho. lol. i said what parts would you like me to take off and he got pissed and said my car wasnt worth more then that. You have a good price and a nice car. good luck with the sale. bump for DSG

sikcobra03

Established Member
Nothing against 19 year olds. I was 19 once and unrealistic though my intentions were good. I'm not talking about buying a Cobra I'm talking about buying anything $20,000+. When I was 19 I'd think "ya, i make $7 an hour and $7 x 25 hours a week is $175 ya ya x 4 weeks a month is $700 ya and the car is $420 and insurance is $150 cooool alright all I gotta do is eat bologna for every meal and never go anywhere with my friends and I'm fine." That's many 19 year olds way of thinking. Not to mention many 19 year olds living at home still have to clear things with their parents. Maybe I am a dick but I'd rather have the 3 serious buyers I am getting now than 6 who are in dreamland.
im not sayin you are a dick at all, the add is great, the car looks great, and really there is no reason that no one should buy it.... all im sayin is that there are 19 yr olds out there that do more than tire kicking. like i said, i owned 2 cobras at that age and now im 21 and just recently bought a termi. there are motivated 19 yr olds out there, i.e. military personel, i.e. myself, so dont rule anyone out by age. 19 is old enough to have almost 2 yrs in the military. im not sayin, im just sayin.... and i know this argument is probably already over, but ive been on a mission, so i havent been able to put in my 2 cents.

Mark Duffy

Established Member
I got this email in reponse to my autotrader ad this morning. "YOU MUST BE THE MOST MISERABLE MAN EVER HAHA WHO WOULD WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH A PERSON LIKE YOU ? HAHA ITS ALMOST COMICAL"

The fact he would go out of his way to write this confused me. I Googled his email address and it was an appliance store so I replied. "HA HA, and I wouldn't buy a refrigerator from you, you old fossil.
Appliance salesman rank up there in integrity with used car salesman. HA
HA. Instead of having your "This weekend only" sale, cut the b.s. once in
a while. I get 2 calls a day on the car."

I don't know if appliance salesman rank up there with used car salesman or not but it was all I could think of.

Mark Duffy

Established Member
thanks to all who posted in my thread or asked about the car. i received the wired funds today and the car is sold. thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread