03 cobra in so cal. 23,600k for $19,900

sseater

Established Member
Hey man, careful what you say about 19 yr olds. I owned 2 cobras at that age, both bought and paid for on my own. Im not much older than that now and on my 3rd, so just take it easy on us young guys, k?

+2 i was 17 when i got mine paid by ME

KBaguado

Established Member
mark duffy deserves to be smacked, or kicked in the god damn ribs. (being typed by a 15 year old) I wouldn't even buy my favorite car from your ass. good luck with the sale bein a asshole like you are.

vulk

Established Member
God love 19 year olds. Something I learned to do is when someone emails about my car I do a myspace search with their email address. It gives me an idea of their situation including age etc. I've gotten many calls and emails since I changed to my new ad yesterday and lowered the price. The only problem is not to many from socal which slows things down a bit.

I was 20 when I got a C6.. now Im waiting for the right time to buy a Shelby or Termy w/ cash soon.

Not all 20 year olds need parents approval. I wouldnt let my parents buy me a car even if they wanted to.

breoland

Established Member
congrats on the sale
great add and if you cant understand it you are a PUTZ. where the hell are you going to find a terminator for less then 20g
If I didnt own my term I would have bought it even if I didnt want that specific color. they usually go for 25g you are saving 6 off the bat. shit you could even buy a daily driver with the extra cash left over

Some peple just dont understand

For all the people that didnt buy it because you say he is mean and a bad salesman. who lost out? you or him!

Slow06GT

Established Member
Bah I offered more than this a while ago you never replied back though iirc So I got mine for the same price but more miles
congrats on sale though nice car

Users who are viewing this thread