03 Cobra is gone, pics of new 09 Raven

u n v kenny

Established Member
I think the new R1's keep getting shittier and the R6's keep getting better...

I wish I never sold my '05 R1... Best looking one's IMO.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
****, i just slugged all over my screen. j/k i love that r6, looks like my buddies black and gold aprilia rsv 1000.

09R1

Nice ride.........and hows the R1 owner like his ?? New R1 looks hasn't grown on me yet......do miss my 04 R1 though and have been looking around for a 2006-2008 Raven R1

Dude, i love my new 09R1, it's so much better than the 01 R1 that i had. it just has more power response and is so much better at cornering. What they have done with the Crossplane Crankshaft is awsome, and the sound of the exhaust is unbelievable.

Someone could probably ask him if he ever got off of it. All he does is ride now! But I would too if I had one.

...I hate both of you!

We Hate you too, Just got to get a bike now so you aren't left behind.

I think the new R1's keep getting shittier and the R6's keep getting better...

I wish I never sold my '05 R1... Best looking one's IMO.

Not sure what you mean about them getting shittier, What they have done mechanicly is far superior to any other bike out there. Just the Crossplane Crankshaft that they have put in these bikes is revolutionizing the bike world. It is so damn fast and quick. Now if you are talking about the looks, it is different.... you either like it or you hate it. i personally love the way it looks. but that is all opinion.

GHIG RTR

Banned
I love everything about the R6. As for the R1, love the performance, but freakin hate the new look.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Take the money you have left over n turbo that biatch!!!! Those motors loves them some turbo. Cheapest way to an 8 second ride!!

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Do they make the 09 R6 in white/red like the R1? I'd like to see if they do. There was a 07-08 R6 that was painted white with a touch of carbon fiber, red seats, single sided swingarm and some badass wheels on SuperSportsBike couple months back. That thing was TITS.

Users who are viewing this thread