03 Cobra KY Clean/Rebuilt Title $17.5k obo

SVT KLR

Established Member
03 Cobra KY Clean/Rebuilt Title $17k obo

sold sold sold

Last edited:

zankylen

Established Member
man its going to be hard getting 17.5 for a rebuilt title car.
with that said i have a 2000 frc vette that a lot of guys want to trade for what your looking for. If i can get some cash on top of your car we may be able to do somthing.

SVT KLR

Established Member
its a clean car, like i said, you have to see it to appreciate it.

price is OBO, dont be scare to make an offer guys!

i traded my 99 FRC car for this, im not givin cash for no trade. thanks tho

zankylen

Established Member
Ok i rember you had the white frc with 120k miles and you where wanting to buy my redfire 03 cobra at the time. I rember when you got the car. I cant believe you traded your frc straight up for a salvaged cobra. The frc was clean.

zankylen

Established Member
i will find the guy who wants one of these for you. He has a built ss (artic white) that he wants to trade.

SVT KLR

Established Member
Ok i rember you had the white frc with 120k miles and you where wanting to buy my redfire 03 cobra at the time. I rember when you got the car. I cant believe you traded your frc straight up for a salvaged cobra. The frc was clean.

This car is clean too tho, couldn't tell it was hit. No frame or structural damage. I'm happy with it, someone else would be too.

Clean cobra, cheaper price, clean title for those who needs a loan. Like i said price is obo, make a reasonable offer. The car is paid for so it won't hurt my feelins if it don't sell.

Thanks guys

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I think I seen this car in campbellsville one night a few months ago?

I was in a B5 Blue Challenger at Coltons... Then you revved it up at me every time we met from then on...

Good soundin car though

SVT KLR

Established Member
I have family in cville, been there a few times but never recall revin multiple times at anyone lol.. Damn mustang guys lol

Ttt guys

SVT KLR

Established Member
i made a video of the car, im also going to get it on the lift in the next day or so and get some pics of underneth.

th_cobra019.jpg

Last edited:

SVT KLR

Established Member
deposit was recived over the weekend, sale pendin as of now.. buyer is comin to pick it up in a few weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread