03 cobra making 700hp

99cob

"New Edger".still pimpin!
Established Member
hey guys i was just wondering what kind of power do yall make with a stock supercharger...i was talking to my friend with an 03 cobra...and he claims that he will be able to make 600-700 hp off his stock supercharger...and while he was tell me this in my head i was like damn...thats a lot of hp on a stock super....and i was just curious has anyone seen that kind of horsepower on stock..i mean this guys is goin all out on his car but keeping the stock super...i dont think its worth is but oh well...i say get a whipple or KB...

GodStang

Established Member
No I do not think it is possible. I think only one person made 550 so far. He is full of shit. I am guessing he sold his Honda to buy a cobra.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Did he add on any decals that got him 100HP on the dyno? Cuz thats about the only way he's gonna see 700 on the Eaton. Maybe a 150 shot, but that would be pushing it big time with the Eaton. Best bet is with the Whipple or KB, then its not that big of deal.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Flywheel or rear wheel? You could do 600-700 @ the fly with a fully ported, upper/lower pulley combo and a fairly big shot. Atleast a 100 shot, not to mention every supporting mod...

Last edited:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I didnt really read your post but does he have nitrous. My buddy put out 660 and 820tq with a 150 shot of nitrous. Also there i a car owned my "shayne" that they call neo because it put out 601 rwhp 617tq on the stock blower, he has cams, heads and long tubes.

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
i think it could be possible to just break 600 or come close, 700no way.
im at 520rwhp unported heads and eaton, and stock lower too. so i think maybe 600 is possible. but not too likley.

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
04cobra408 said:
i think it could be possible to just break 600 or come close, 700no way.
im at 520rwhp unported heads and eaton, and stock lower too. so i think maybe 600 is possible. but not too likley.

but ill take a k.b anyday over the eaton obviouslly

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Piece of cake with N20, impossible to get 600 without, unless you find a "special" dyno that can help you make that number....

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
sambandit said:
Piece of cake with N20, impossible to get 600 without, unless you find a "special" dyno that can help you make that number....
Or you can find the "neo" blower!

Slythrin

lol chini your are funny

sam bandit call me or email me so we can take care of that matter I have either one ready to go

99cob

"New Edger".still pimpin!
Established Member
the guy with the 03 cobra that i said he can make 700hp...made me laugh so hard today...he lives down the street from me and we always shoot the shit about cobra's... this crazy guy said he was thinking about putting 100lbs injectors in his 03...i was like wtf! is this guy smoking.... anways i thought i would let yall know what im dealing with every other day, its sum purty funny shit...i just let him go in his own lil world of make believe..... thanks for all of yalls input

GodStang

Established Member
Hey I know what you are dealing with. We have a local kid whos grandmother bought him this car. The shop that he took it to had no idea what they were doing on an american car so they called me and I helped the shop a bit. He does not know this and he does not know that I know his car puts down 508rwhp with a procharger. Well he is telling everybody that he has flat lined 3 dynos. He is like ya I got over 1000rwhp. Well we have tried to race him but he always has an excuse. Ya I have to take my girlfriend home but I will meet up with yall later but he never shows.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
GodStang said:
Hey I know what you are dealing with. We have a local kid whos grandmother bought him this car. The shop that he took it to had no idea what they were doing on an american car so they called me and I helped the shop a bit. He does not know this and he does not know that I know his car puts down 508rwhp with a procharger. Well he is telling everybody that he has flat lined 3 dynos. He is like ya I got over 1000rwhp. Well we have tried to race him but he always has an excuse. Ya I have to take my girlfriend home but I will meet up with yall later but he never shows.

hahaha, that's awesome! I wouldn't be lying if my car made 508rwhp, that's plenty respectable IMO. Some people are just rediculously ignorant.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
600rwhp has been made but 99% of us (Eaton folks) are well below that. No way he's makin 700whp on the Eaton without N2O.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
04MystiCobra said:
600rwhp has been made but 99% of us (Eaton folks) are well below that. No way he's makin 700whp on the Eaton without N2O.
Do you mean 600rwhp without nitrous? To my knowledge no-one has cracked 600rwhp without nitrous. JDM, if I remember right, came mighty close.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
GodStang said:

Ya know, I haven't seen him in a long while. I last heard that car was sitting in the shop for weeks getting issues taken care of. It's a pity such a nice car is getting ruined by himself and that shop.

DSG2003SVT said:
hahaha, that's awesome! I wouldn't be lying if my car made 508rwhp, that's plenty respectable IMO. Some people are just rediculously ignorant.

508rwhp is poor for a Procharged terminator. If that was me, I wouldnt lie about my #s, but I wouldnt be bragging about them either.

Users who are viewing this thread