03 COBRA NEWBIE from N CA

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
Hello My name is Glen, I have a slightly moded 03 Cobra and I'm new to this site.

I have been searching this forum on and off for the last couple of months. Some of these threads just spin me in circles, listening to all you guys. :D I have been searching topics alot, so I don't end up asking the same questions that have been asked many times before. So I hope it's ok, if I ask anyways (sometimes). :poke:

Here is my car
613905_20_full.jpg

Mods list: H&R Race Springs, SF connectors, 17x10.5 w/315/35 BFG DRs, MGW Shifter, JBA Headers, Dr Gas Xpipe, FM AT Catback, MAC Straight shot 95MAF, Accufab BigOval TB, 2.8 upper, 90mm Idler, replacement idlers(3), MEZIERE Electric WP, DS Predator w/91 octane custom tune. Full Griggs GR40 Autocross/Open Track Suspension(Still in boxes).

This was a family car, but I have an 05 GT on Order(due next month) and now the Cobra is going to be a play car for me and I am looking to Open Track/Autocross & Drag Race the car. So I have a few threads with lots of questions before I spend anymore cash! This car needs better tuning!

Thanks,

Chameleon

Established Member
Hey Glen, welcome to SVTP. No one minds questions especially if you have gone to the effort of using the search function and couldn't find your answer.

Congratulations on your new car!

ralphy1798

Established Member
Hey,

nice to meet you, i live in san jose.... lots of people here in CA... looks like you got a nice ride there!

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread