03 Cobra on Horsepower TV

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Just finished watching some Horsepower TV. They did a stock run on the dyno and got 364rwhp. They put a 3.0, and 2.8 pulley and idler on the car. Also, a Hypertech Programmer:lol: and with the 2.8 and programmer they were able to get 427rwhp!

Nice numbers just for a 2.8 pulley and the Hypertech Programmer.

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
55-60 hrs. a day :lol1: yeah. I bet you do. I'll have to stick with the 55+ a week. It's hard keeping a business going sometimes. Have to make money some how I guess.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I work 24/7.

24 hours a week 7 months a year. :p

(Jeremy, you know what I'm talking about ;-) )

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I watched that show. I was expecting before and after dynos with the USUAL first bolt-ons, like CAI and exhaust.

No such luck.

99GTP guy

Established Member
Originally posted by SSlayer96
Just finished watching some Horsepower TV. They did a stock run on the dyno and got 364rwhp. They put a 3.0, and 2.8 pulley and idler on the car. Also, a Hypertech Programmer:lol: and with the 2.8 and programmer they were able to get 427rwhp!

Nice numbers just for a 2.8 pulley and the Hypertech Programmer.

Yea slayer that is old stuff. That aired back in June! haha.

Looks like youve hit the track again! 9 sec. on both of your cars. That is crazy. They should have done a special on your car.

Good job man. What is the setup on the 03? Do you still have the IRS? Stock tranny? And what kind of tires were you running. Awesome times. Sure would like to see some action vids if you have time. :thumbsup:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I think I seen that episode also. Is it the episode that tells you about the tick in the 03?

Last edited:

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Yeah, I hit 9s last Friday night finally. Wheelspin is a bitch. GTPguy I still do have my IRS w/Stage 5 half-shafts. Tranny is out of Viper and the car is breaking in well with new motor. Very pleased with it, not bad a 9 sec car is your daily driver. God I love Cobras:burnout: :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread