03 cobra part out.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Thanks for all the Pm's and posts. I am trying to get the complete driveline sold and then i will be selling the other stuff. Once i get that sold i will get back to everyone on everything else. thanks

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Complete driveline includes complete motor with cold air kit and blower pulley, transmission clutch flywheel, driveshaft, computer and complete wiring harness with a sct live wire handheld, fuel tank. Its a complete setup to do a swap in another car. $8800 obo for all of this.

Dreamspawn

Mach Won
Established Member
Complete driveline includes complete motor with cold air kit and blower pulley, transmission clutch flywheel, driveshaft, computer and complete wiring harness with a sct live wire handheld, fuel tank. Its a complete setup to do a swap in another car. $8800 obo for all of this.

I'm interested in just motor,trans,harness,ecu..

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Trying to get back to pms and all. Not selling the headlights tailights or body panels. The wheels are black fr500, they have kdw tires 265 up front 295 out back. Not selling interior panels or trunk panels only thing selling from inside are the seats.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Hey guys thanks for the interests in the stuff. I sold everything over the weekend to a local guy. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread