03 cobra parts ...thinking about selling

bksvt

Established Member
03 cobra parts ...thinking about selling 2.9 whipple crusher kit polished

Was thinking selling my cobra as a stock car so I was wondering what people would offer me for my whipple supercharger!..If the offers are good I might just take it off the car
2.9 whipple supercharger with crusher kit polished ...it has a little over 500 miles on it

Last edited:

bksvt

Established Member
The kit would include
2.9 whipple with crusher kit polished, air intake tubing, filter, and Gt500 MAF sensor
I payed $6,400 for the supercharger and the crusher inlet kit polished. ..and I payed $167 for the MAF... like i said a little over 500 miles was used on kit

Last edited:

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I payed $8,750 for the supercharger and the crusher inlet kit polished. ..and I payed $167 for the MAF...

You paid, or should I say "payed", $8750 for a 2.9 crusher? You got taken to the cleaners if that's the case.

You can buy this brand new from LP for $6,400 with zero discounts. You can get promo codes out the wazoo as well.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
You paid $8750 for a 2.9 crusher? You got taken to the cleaners if that's the case.

You can buy this brand new from LP for $6,400 with zero discounts. You can get promo codes out the wazoo as well.

I was thinking the same thing....9k? Good lord.

Isn't there guy selling a 2.9 on here right now, just blower, for like 3k?

bksvt

Established Member
Good call man I just re looked at my recipient in total it was was that price with some other stuff I ordered. ..fixed last post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread