03 Cobra ported hp?????

Venomm

Established Member
looking to get the Stiegemeier Stage 5+ with welded OEM Throttle Body and Plenum, KB Boost-a-pump, injectors, with a 4lb lower and a 2.75 upper, is this a safe setup if so what kinda power would i expect with Mods in SIG as well...

Thanks!

Venomm

Established Member
the supporting mods are ridiculous considering i can prob pick up a kb 2.2 for $2k... then with bab MAFia injectors tune thats anorther $1,500?? roughly 4k all said and done for a KB??

Venomm

Established Member
its not that its expensive, as no expense will be sparted, just tryin to find out EVERYTHING that will be needed before jumping in and gettin the blower... thought i might be able to get this eaton to scream even close to 550? if not then TS is whats going on..

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
go with the S5+ for now, and get the fuel system setup (BAP, Injectors, MAFextender, etc), then down the road when you have the money, sell off the ported eaton and use that money to offset the cost of a Twinscrew.

If you do Twinscrew right off the bat, you will spend shitloads since you will need to buy a expensive ass blower and still need to buy all the fuel mods to support it as well. Not everyone has $5k laying around, so id definitely do the S5+ and support now for half the price.

btw you will need some sort of maf extender with either setup.

you will make 500 easy, id imagine with a relatively safe tune, probably 520-530rwhp. only way i see 550+ is with race gas or pump+meth and a super aggressive tune.

Last edited:

Venomm

Established Member
go with the S5+ for now, and get the fuel system setup (BAP, Injectors, MAFextender, etc), then down the road when you have the money, sell off the ported eaton and use that money to offset the cost of a Twinscrew.

If you do Twinscrew right off the bat, you will spend shitloads since you will need to buy a expensive ass blower and still need to buy all the fuel mods to support it as well. Not everyone has $5k laying around, so id definitely do the S5+ and support now for half the price.

btw you will need some sort of maf extender with either setup.

you will make 500 easy, id imagine with a relatively safe tune, probably 520-530rwhp. only way i see 550+ is with race gas or pump+meth and a super aggressive tune.

thats exactly where i wanna be 520-530 and if i put a small shot *75 shot* that will put me right where i wanna be...

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
theres a guy on here running stage 5, 2.8 upper, cai and cat-back exhaust(stock cats) running 515 im sure you will hit between 520 and 540rwhp with that setup

Venomm

Established Member
* 1ea.- Diablosport MAFia Mass Airflow Tuning Device
* 1ea.- Siemens Deka 60# Fuel Injectors w/Harness Kit
* 1ea.- Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
* 1ea.- LFP Quick Change Lower Pulley Kit 2003-04 Mustang Cobra
* 1ea.- SCT X3 Xcalibrator Tuner (Custom Tuned by LFP)

what else is needed???

Venomm

Established Member
haha now were lookin at cooling mods, has lfp heat exchanger already... just tryin to get everything i need ordered thru LFP so settin up my shopping cart now so everything comes at once...

if i do stage 5 port, 60lb injectors, predator then add to it down the road that should be safe, then add MAFia, BAB and cooling system down the road..

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
haha now were lookin at cooling mods, has lfp heat exchanger already... just tryin to get everything i need ordered thru LFP so settin up my shopping cart now so everything comes at once...

if i do stage 5 port, 60lb injectors, predator then add to it down the road that should be safe, then add MAFia, BAB and cooling system down the road..

that'll be fine

svt2ner

Established Member
I would not go stage5 port, it dont make sense why youre going to get something you dont want. Save your money a little longer and go twinscrew.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Numbers in my sig to answer your questions. With a good tuner and the proper mods you can hit 530-550rwhp on a ported Eaton.

Users who are viewing this thread