03 Cobra Priced to Sell Fast, No trades 18k

tr03cobra

Established Member
03 Cobra Priced to Sell Fast, No trades 18k. (Sold)

Sold

Last edited:

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
This thing should be gone like today. No questions asked. I've been hunting Termis for 3+ years. Killer deal for the mileage. I watch people pay more for 80-100k + miles.

GLWS and hold to your price.

tr03cobra

Established Member
Clean title no issues,passenger door and rear quarter panel repainted a few years ago due to a scrape when my car was parked and someone else not knowing how to park so no major damage. Car has its shares of rock chips but nothing major, if I cannot find a serious buyer soon she will be going to Vegas with me.

Last edited:

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I'm in Cleveland. Looking for a vert, but if I can convince the wife to let me get a coupe, I'll give you a call.

tr03cobra

Established Member
Answers to FAQ

Where is the car located ?
Car is located in Columbus,Ohio

Owners?
I am the second owner.

Why are you selling the car?
Since i am out of town it is a car i dont drive or get to see and i still have to maintain full coverage insurance and make monthly payments and i wouldnt mind the extra cash since i moved.

Title in hand and clean?
I still have a loan on the car so title is still with the bank and it is a clean title.

Any Mechanical issues with the car?
No mechanical issues with the car.

Ever Dynoed?
Yes and from what i remember it was around 460

Accidents and paintwork?
Paintwork on passenger door and rear qtr when it ws swiped while parked at a shopping center by a driver that didnt know how to park so nothing major and i forgot to mention to all replies before this post that the trunk use to have the cobra r wing and i didnt care for it when i purchased it so the trunk lid was also repainted.
Car has rock chips.

Interior?
Minor stain on back seat and passenger seat but i am almost positive it can be removed, i never got around to cleaning it.
Rear window tint needs to be redone.

Do i have the Oem wheels or parts?
i do not have the stock wheels or any parts, the wheels and tires that i have on there probably has under 300 miles on them.

I have cash will you take 16k?
NO

Please pm your number so i can send pics and short video through text.

And thanks for all the interest and kind replies

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread