'03 COBRA PRICES

MarkWanc

Established Member
I am interested in a new '03 Cobra and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what they paid for their car. I am looking at a coupe not a convertible. I see the sticker is $34,750. Can you please post what you paid for your car?
Lets not include sales tax as this amount varies too much state to state....just what you paid without sales tax please. Thanks!

Mark:rolling:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by MarkWanc
I am interested in a new '03 Cobra and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what they paid for their car. I am looking at a coupe not a convertible. I see the sticker is $34,750. Can you please post what you paid for your car?
Lets not include sales tax as this amount varies too much state to state....just what you paid without sales tax please. Thanks!

Mark:rolling:

Mark,
Use the search option and you will find what you are looking for...

:beer:

Goldy

Established Member
You're going to find that most people paid sticker (MSRP) or higher for their '03 Cobra. Many think purchasing an '03 Cobra at MSRP is a good deal.

I have heard of a handful (via web-sites like this one) of individuals who have done a bit better than MSRP. In my opinion if you can a price better than MSRP, you are among the very, very few who have been able to do so, and I'd say jump on it fast before somebody else does (there are a limited number of SVT Cobras which will be built). If not, MSRP can be had, though it may take a little time to find the right dealer.

Good Luck.

Desertracer

Established Member
Even in Southern California, a 2003 Cobra at MSRP is not too difficult to find. I purchased mine from a local dealer at MSRP, even though they had a $10,000 markup on the window.

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
Ordered mine at MSRP -1900$

And MSRP is no longer 34750... Its more.

i used a deal i found in iowa to do this. in fact, the deal in iowa may still be there

www.appleford.com is where I got mine.

Last edited:

sonic77

Established Member
Got Incon:

I'm curious. Where at in iowa was that deal you found? I checked every dealer in this state and most surrounding states, but no one would go under MSRP.

I'm in des moines, ia, but had to go to Michigan to get mine. Got it for $1500 under MSRP.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Desertracer: What!? MSRP!? In SoCal!? Where!?

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
www.teamford.com

They offered to give me the black coupe for 32,500 and pick me up at the Omaha airport and take me to the dealership.

I should have taken it, but I negotiated a similar deal with the dealership 5 miles from me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread