03 Cobra Track Video

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice video, Curt! Watching the video with the engine sound off gave me the sensation I was watching an EV. LOL. Seriously, though, that was a fun video to watch. You definitely know the track, and you definitely know how to have fun in your '03 Cobra. Thanks for posting it, Curt, and continue to drive it like it was meant to be driven. The small block V8 Miata was pretty cool. Fast little bugger!

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Nice video, Curt! Watching the video with the engine sound off gave me the sensation I was watching an EV. LOL. Seriously, though, that was a fun video to watch. You definitely know the track, and you definitely know how to have fun in your '03 Cobra. Thanks for posting it, Curt, and continue to drive it like it was meant to be driven. The small block V8 Miata was pretty cool. Fast little bugger!
The reason I muted the sound was I had the camera mounted on the outside of the car, as a result too much wind noise. Next time I will try to mount it inside. Thanks for the nice comment.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you mount it outside, you'll get a lot of wind noise. Picking up the engine from an inside mounted mike should be sufficient IMO. Regardless, nice driving and thanks for posting it.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Always good to see Terminators getting tracked and put to good use. Miata driver must be experienced, because if that happened to me I'd be heading straight to the pits to reevaluate my life.

Looking forward to the next vid, especially if we can get some good audio.

Users who are viewing this thread