'03 Cobra Vert vs 911 GT3 RS

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Maybe he's drunk...:shrug:

VodkaOwnsMe.gif

GT3RS>GT2RS anyday of the week and twice on sunday

Dude, your in Cali bro . Lets talk about the smoke shops you go to. :lol:
No way I would take a non turbo model over the Turbo Model.
620 hp and it does like 130+ mph in the quarter,.
You can have your GT3 but just get out of the way when the GT2 RS comes screming by you , like you are planted still :rockon:

kaz109

Established Member
Are you high?

Have u driven a gt3 and a 911 turbo? I have tracked both and I find the gt3 to be much more raw and exciting not to mention completely more rewarding. No surprise the gt2 has more power, making power with turbos is easy, making the power a gt3rs is much more of a marvel and is much more rewarding and fun.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Dude, your in Cali bro . Lets talk about the smoke shops you go to. :lol:
No way I would take a non turbo model over the Turbo Model.
620 hp and it does like 130+ mph in the quarter,.
You can have your GT3 but just get out of the way when the GT2 RS comes screming by you , like you are planted still :rockon:

Hahaha...all perception man. As I said before I track and it is more rewarding and raw feeling from a high rev NA motor vs a Turbo.. anybody can make 620hp with turbos so I wouldnt buy a Porsche for that, nobody makes that marvel of a NA 4.0L flat 6 making 500hp screaming threw the turns at 8000rpm like Porsche. U picking a Porsche for its straight line speed is :bash: lol

wallywagon

Established Member
First of all a GT2RS > > > > > GT3RS....second of all I would rather have a Turbo with PDK (old man has one and put my GT500 to complete shame with a lot of bolt ons). If the GT2RS had PDK....done. But the 918 Spyder is the one to have it seems!!! Should be a close race OP. The Porsche has launch control that will put him within 1/10 on his 0-60 every time. Roll race his ass!

Users who are viewing this thread