03 Cobra Vs. 03 Cobra

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by snakevenom99
I know I'll get beat but would you want to run a bpu rx7? I just really like 03's and want to see how i would fare. Anyway, just let me know. -John

Is it red with a black lip?

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
No, its black with with a 99 spec lip, and 99 tail lights. I think you might be talking about my friends car though. His is red with a 99 front end. -John

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
I must be getting old, because the first thing I thought of after seeing that was, "Thank god one of those other cars didn't suddenly change lanes in front of you guys". Maybe I'll trade my Cobra in for a Segway Scooter now. :bored:

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Wow. You have single handedly just helped me take the plunge into the world of a smaller pulley. DAMN!

drkchk03svt

Established Member
No, its black with with a 99 spec lip, and 99 tail lights. I think you might be talking about my friends car though. His is red with a 99 front end. -John

Sure... Which one of us were you running to race? I should have my car back in a week or so.

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
Preferably the non pullied one as to not get completely raped. But I don't care really. It will be fun either way. Just PM me, me and let me know when you're free. -John

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Preferably the non pullied one as to not get completely raped. But I don't care really. It will be fun either way. Just PM me, me and let me know when you're free. -John

k. That would be Jeff. I will let him know.

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
That would of been on The President George Bush Speedway, lol.

I will have my pulley on soon...As soon as I can find someone to tune it here...Then there will be a rematch and the outcome Will be different :rolling:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
:eek: Your friend needs to learn how to shfit:beer:

Hey I think I was shifting pretty good considering my nutts were in your mouth! LOL! J/K

I was just shifting easy. There is no reason to speed shift when I knew what the outcome was going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread