03 Cobra Vs. 03 Cobra

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
My roommate(drkchk03svt) and I decided to run for the hell of it. Now I know I need to put that pulley I have sitting in the garage. He has all bolts-ons with the 2.8RR and 100mm idler.

Save as!!!

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
nice video. were you the one w/ the camera in your car? Where in plano do you live? I am moving there in about 3 months.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
when i get my car back i will have to come and check u guys out. I live in dallas, and go to school in richardson. James

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
Oh, i will be soon...I dynoed at 420rwhp and he dynoed at 464rwhp and he still put bus links on me...The reason why we did that one was the other night we raced and I was on his a$$...He was running really rich because it was warm out...That night was cool and he stomped me...I knew it was going to happen, just thought I would show you guys how much of a difference it makes.

I live off of legacy and custer in plano

Bazuko

Established Member
Hey SLVR03COBRA. I met you last sat. morning. I am the guy with the silver GT. Post up the video again, so I can see you V6, like your buddy said. LOL!!:beer:

USMC-2-USN

Established Member
My friend has the exact same car as me except he has a 2.9RR pulley and tune. My numbers are 412/383 and his 446/448 (same day same dyno). His will royally whip my ass and i believe our driving skills are approximately the same. We ran 1/8 mile at the dragstrip this weekend and he would get me by atleast 0.5 seconds and 5 MPH. VERY impressive what a pulley and good tune can do for our cars!!

I am going to switch cat-backs with him. He got a Dr Gas offroad X-pipe and 2.8 pulley over the weekend. The magnaflow should sound better with the X-Pipe...so i am upgrading to the stinger!!

When my warrnaty gets closer to expiring i am going to pulley/tune...I only have 7k miles and just had ticking head replaced

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
Hey, what's up bazuko...link should work...right click and save as...i was pegged too, but there was no way in hell i was going to catch that chump, lol...pulley coming soon then there will be a rematch :cuss:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Just another confirmation that I will be going with the 2.80... thanks for posting the vid...

03slvrcobra

Heat Soaked
Established Member
that's what i said...we have actually raced quite a few times and it pisses me off everytime, lol...i'm getting that pulley on soon!!!!

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
I know I'll get beat but would you want to run a bpu rx7? I just really like 03's and want to see how i would fare. You don't live too far from me. Anyway, just let me know. -John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread