03 Cobra vs 2014 GT500

SS EATR

Established Member
I ran a 2013 GT500 around 6 months ago ( 2003 Cobra vs 2013 GT500 - YouTube ) and after the run he sold the car and got a new diesel truck. Yesterday he told me he just picked up his brand new bone stock 2014 GT 500 and we will be meeting up this weekend to do a few pulls. Looking at how close we were with his old modded one, should I take the win this time? Vids will be posted as soon as the race happens.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good run man, you hung in their quite well.

I also had my car tuned at PCM.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Op, if you ran his '13 gt500, I don't see it ends G any different for a' 14 since it's the same car.

Sure put yours back to stock it would be a great run.. Or have him add some of the similar bolt on to his :)

Lol wat.

A '13 500 already comes with a blower that flows better than a ported Heaton ever could at less boost levels.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Same as the '13 GT-500, so as Thomas said, the race result should be the same. You definitely have a strong Cobra there! :)

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Op, if you ran his '13 gt500, I don't see it ends G any different for a' 14 since it's the same car.

Lol wat.

A '13 500 already comes with a blower that flows better than a ported Heaton ever could at less boost levels.

I guess,, well I've always thought of it as an eye for an eye - stock for stock or modded compared to modded to be interesting. From what it seems a health 03 Cobra with mild bolt-on's can hang with a stock 13-14 Shelby which is pretty impressive still to this day. What would be interesting to see (haven't seen any video's yet) is a 03-04 bolt on Cobra versus a bolt on 13-14 Shelby.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I guess,, well I've always thought of it as an eye for an eye - stock for stock or modded compared to modded to be interesting. From what it seems a health 03 Cobra with mild bolt-on's can hang with a stock 13-14 Shelby which is pretty impressive still to this day. What would be interesting to see (haven't seen any video's yet) is a 03-04 bolt on Cobra versus a bolt on 13-14 Shelby.

gt500 guy starts in first not 2nd its a whole different race…..

SS EATR

Established Member
Same as the '13 GT-500, so as Thomas said, the race result should be the same. You definitely have a strong Cobra there! :)

Thanks! The reason I asked if I should take the win is because the 2013 had full exaust, intake, tb, and tune

Users who are viewing this thread