03 Cobra vs a Modded 80's SS Monte

89shoyamaha

Established Member
FILLED UP the 03 today and had to run to the bank a little later and upon leaving the atm a Honda cuts me off so I give it a little gas to beat him to the light. I move all the way to the left lane and ended up beside a late 80's Monte Carlo sounding wicked. It was definately cammed and had a tach on the dash. Well I gave it the eye over and waited for the light. When it changed I took off like normal and while in 2nd I hear exhaust and the Monte is coming up quick! I floor it, get hooked and started walking away. We get to the next light and the guy says man that thing sounds mean! We leave this light all business and are side by side thru 1st and midway thru 2nd when I started walking and ended up pulling about 2 1/2 cars. Traffic was thick by the next light and he says that thing is fast and that he could not hook, but I have to admit the Monte looked and sounded awesome. It ended up having a built tranny and was stroked.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Nice kill, probably a 383 stroker. Nobody strokes the 305s they came with.

Venomhiss

Established Member
^ for real, i used to have one back in high school with a sick ass paint job....and t tops....man i miss my monte lol.

Users who are viewing this thread