03 Cobra vs Anniversary TA (1/8th mile)

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Went to test n tune tonight and it was freakin dead at the track. I made 8 runs hotlapped until my brakes started glowing and smoking:nonono: . Let it cool down for 20 min and got back in line. I am next to a ricer but the guys stops me and says the guy behind wants to run. Look back and its a yellow/black TA. Im thinking, gonna get beat since this guy must have seen one of my 8 runs. Line up and he does a serious freakin burnout, I'm gettn a little more worried now. I cut a good lite and get my best 60' of the night, he is at my door on the shift to 2nd. Speed shift and just RUN away from him:) Run my best of the night [email protected] to his [email protected]. Cool guy, came and talked afterward. He had DR, exhaust, lid, and I think filter.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
He probably wanted to see how well he could up against you, good run.:thumbsup:

hj16

Established Member
7.9 is hauling for what little you have done, but whats up with the low trap???

That probably would've been a 12.1 in the 1/4, good job.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Originally posted by 2000-S6
nice run
do you have any mods?

Thanks. Right now I have a 2.95 RR pulley(with a way to rich tune), AZ cai, and BF tb, nitto 315's@22psi. Getting my subframes, bushings and shocks installed Sat, which should help my 60' some.

hj16. My tune is costing me on the top end, but my Predator is due Fri which should remedy that:) 9 runs in under an hour might have something to do with it also. I was trapping 91.x last week.

jason

Last edited:

03SILVERCOBRA

Established Member
Thats a real good time was at the track here in town last weekend and was a few ls1 f-bodies there you would have owned them all. They all wanted a piece of me but waiting till I change shifter out hate this stock shifter.

Users who are viewing this thread