03 Cobra-VS-ZL1 (round 1)

SPEEDRACER88

I didn't pick your car
Established Member
Nice work!!! Just light bolt ons and your in the mid 11s. Thats moving especially for a 10 year old car. What kinda power do you put down?
417rwhp on a Mustang dyno
Nice runs... Watch out for that ZL1 on the road coarse though... With gm's new suspension tech they can take an over weight pig like the camaro, and make it "fast".
I'm going to out drive him... he's a drag racer lol

Nice runs. What rear tire setup is that? You still running the IRS? I need to find a cheap set of 16's with slicks that fit my lowered setup. You have any for sale by chance?
16" V6 wheels and 10.5 26" ET Streets
Car has big's and little's, thats not stock :poke: Power wise, yes, overall, no.

Good kill O.P and are those V6 rims?
Yes
Prp is my home track. Are you going to street car night tomorrow?

Probably not... I have too much crap to do this week, dickbag in the ZL1 will be there... stuff something in his air intake for me lol :pepper:

big dad

Established Member
The way I look at it is he should of beat you, he's got more cubes, and more power. He's the one who should be embarassed.

On a different note, notice the size comparison between the two vehicles, that Camaro looks like a Hummer compared to your Cobra.

TheRealRJ

Established Member
Those ZL1's are some butt ugly cars.... No idea why anyone would buy the new Camaro, one of the ugliest cars ever made in my opinion.. Makes the Catfish Camaro look good.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Nice kills. He looks like he got beat up a lot growing up..and thought a ZL-1 would level the playing field...and a pullied Terminator took him..:shrug: oh, and an auto..

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Love the 03-04s but I would take the ZL1 over the cobra any day of the week and twice on sunday. ZL1 ran great times for just having wheel and tire. You guys should do a roll and get it on video. :)

Users who are viewing this thread