03 cobra vs zl1

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
2.76 pulley, John Lund tune, Catless H-pipe, wot box, intake, 60 pound injectors, kb boost
A pump, and supporting mods

Vs

Stock 2013 zl1 camaro with a passenger. This is one of 2-3 races, outcome is always the same. It's a light show, check out my left front brakes shooting flames too!

http://youtu.be/ey6cMgemrZI

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

b_dike

Established Member
Cool video, nice kill... I love my wot box. It doesn't shoot flames every time but when it does it looks awesome...

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Nice run.
Is your WOT Box on auto or what's the delay set at? I have mixed feelings about mine. Turned off no-lift for now with the new setup until I have tailpipes. Something about shooting that at my axle/fuel tank seemed like a bad idea.

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
Balck 02 gt, I have the wot box on auto, I really don't understand to have it any other way. And as for me pulling harder, the thing has 580 hp compared to my 450-470 whp. I'm surprised I pulled at all. Thing is obviously waaaay to heavy

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The other way just has it dis-engage the spark on clutch in and re-engage the spark at a given delay measured in milliseconds. Depending on where your clutch engages vs where the clutch safety switch engages auto sometimes lets the clutch engage before the spark starts again. Just one more thing to tweak lol.

matt87

Established Member
cool runs but dont you guys ever worry another car may change lanes in front of you and cause a major wreck???

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Balck 02 gt, I have the wot box on auto, I really don't understand to have it any other way. And as for me pulling harder, the thing has 580 hp compared to my 450-470 whp. I'm surprised I pulled at all. Thing is obviously waaaay to heavy

It must be my internal bias making the terminator faster and the zl1 slower.

stroked mach

Established Member
I got one and on a nos car their not so great lol I have mine off and at the track on flat foot shifts it likes to blow flames and scares me lol

ramstein

Established Member
Great video and awesome races man. Thank you, I really enjoyed watching.

Users who are viewing this thread