03 Cobra, Whippled, 23k miles, SMELLS NEW!

JCH03SVT

Established Member
Well worth the money in my opinion! Very nice. I see way too many awesome Cobras for sale now that I have one lol Glws!

lphooper03

Established Member
Wow, this is a fantastic car. I'm in the market and will keep an eye on this one. Have a few weeks before I will be buying, however. Good luck with your sale and thank you for taking care of this beautiful car!

markw351

Established Member
I have a friend I work w/that is always looking for another DSG. He sold his a few years back and has been looking every since. We're only down I-35 a couple hours too. I'll have to let him know. On another note, what do think of supertunes. Not a whole lot of tuners around here and none i would want to tune my cars.

Forthewin

Established Member
I have a friend I work w/that is always looking for another DSG. He sold his a few years back and has been looking every since. We're only down I-35 a couple hours too. I'll have to let him know. On another note, what do think of supertunes. Not a whole lot of tuners around here and none i would want to tune my cars.

I thought they did good work. The only problem with supertune is it's a little hard to get the Ford tuner in the shop. So it took nearly 5 days to get my car done.

Users who are viewing this thread