03 Cobra wreck in dallas??

nolanspawn

Did anyone hear about a 2003 Cobra that had a bad wreck on 20. A guy from Florida heard about it, but dont know where. I think he said the SVT board. I was the passenger in the car, the driver and I are ok but we are both curious is to how anyone heard about it especially someone in Florida.

Josh

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Never heard about it?

Glad everyone is ok though.

Wrecks in Dallas are so frequent that unless it's a police chase or a pileup or a fatality, it doesn't draw much attention. If you're physically able to move your car out of traffic, the police won't even come to the scene. If you don't move your car, you could get fined for not moving it. Dallas.... you gotta love it :thumbsup:

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by nolanspawn
Did anyone hear about a 2003 Cobra that had a bad wreck on 20. A guy from Florida heard about it, but dont know where. I think he said the SVT board. I was the passenger in the car, the driver and I are ok but we are both curious is to how anyone heard about it especially someone in Florida.

Josh

Josh, that would be me, as the guy you were riding with in that accident, modded his car , the same as his Boss, okay! Ask him about it the next time you talk to him. He will know who I am! Hope this helps. :beer:

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by Steve Foust
So was the car totaled ?

Steve, from what I heard , the cars front end took a good hit and I do not think it is salvagable, as the car went up under the rear of a big rig truck. Driver and passenger were not hurt, according to my source. Hope this helps.

TPOC

Established Member
I'm in Dallas as well, and I haven't heard anything either.

Sorry to hear about the car, glad you guys are ok.

:)

nolanspawn

I'll let me friend who owned the car tell the story if he wants to. He checked this post before, I'll let him know.

Josh

NickSVT03

Established Member
Originally posted by Elapidae
Never heard about it?

Glad everyone is ok though.

Wrecks in Dallas are so frequent that unless it's a police chase or a pileup or a fatality, it doesn't draw much attention. If you're physically able to move your car out of traffic, the police won't even come to the scene. If you don't move your car, you could get fined for not moving it. Dallas.... you gotta love it :thumbsup:

Hey elapidae, do you work/ live off greenville ave? I see a mineral grey coupe on my way to work going north bound on greenville alot.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Not me.

I'm further East. I don't think I've seen any other 03's yet? :shrug:

NickSVT03

Established Member
Re: Not me.

Originally posted by Elapidae
I'm further East. I don't think I've seen any other 03's yet? :shrug:

Ok, I know there cant be many MG coupe running around here. If you live east you should come out to the GTG we have every thursday night in Rowlett. I am the only 03 but there are alot of VERY fast cars that come out.

NickSVT03

Established Member
hwy 66 and Dalrock next to Sammy Walkers BBQ every thursday night. There is usually alot of ls1 guys, a few cobras, vipers and alot of VERY nice street rods. It usually starts around 7 and goes until 9.

Users who are viewing this thread