03 Cobra & X3 Logging Problems

DaveMan

COBRA COMMANDER
Established Member
I have talked with the SCT tech line on this and was told it's normal. Just want to see if I'm the only one or not with this problem.

When logging, the gauges in the car go on and off and sometimes stay off so long it makes all the lights come on.

Also when I try to log without the laptop hooked up to the X3 it usually will only log for a few seconds and then when I try to pull the log file it's blank after those few seconds.

Again, I was told this is normal but it doesn't make sense to me. My old Diablo unit didn't do this. It makes this pretty much useless for me as the track won't let me run with the laptop in the passenger seat.

Dave

DaveMan

COBRA COMMANDER
Established Member
My gauges just go off when driving down the road logging. It's very annoying! I'm in talks with SCT again over this POS.

DaveMan

COBRA COMMANDER
Established Member
The last time SCT tried to help me with this was a month or more ago and there was no new updates. I've had SCT contact me on the phone and try to figure it out. He told me it's the 03/04 Cobra PCM can't keep up with the demand.

There are helping me again today though. I need to check to see if my device has the newest firmware loaded on it now that some updates just because available.

Users who are viewing this thread