03 Complete Swap

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Alright guys i have another Complete car i just took apart. It is a 03 Cobra with 42 or 44k miles cant remember exactly forgot to write it down before started stripping it. It is the Complete motor and trans with wiring harness and EVERYTHING NEEDED TO DO A COMPLETE TERM SWAP its every wire box and all the parts off the car. Comes with the k member and a-arms and front bilstein struts, just dropped it all out the bottom as a unit. Car ran good no oil leaks or nothing wrong with anything. Just a few pictures of the stuff the blower is painted black. WILL NOT SEPERATE SELLING AS A COMPLETE 100% SWAP. Asking 9500 obo for all of this. thanks alan

Motor and Trans with driveshaft
2.75 pulley and idler
k&N cold air kit
Clutch/Flywheel
Hard Fuel lines, brake lines and all dropped out as a unit
Gas Tank and Canister
Complete Wiring out of car EVERYTHING with computer and all
AFCO heat exchanger with lines and Intercooler PUMP
Rack & Pinion
Hydro Brake Booster
Cluster
Intercooler tank and Radiator Tank
Radiator with Fan
Condensor A/C
Front bilstein Struts

2012termparts005.jpg

2012termparts006.jpg

2012termparts001.jpg

2012termparts004.jpg

2012termparts003.jpg

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Alright guys ready to move this stuff out of my garage. Havent had much time lately to advertise it and get on here. Ill take 8k for everything, not another piece you will need to get to do a COMPLETE swap with.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Really dont want to mess with parting it out. Its the complete setup so trying to sell all together so someone has everything they need for a swap thanks.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
ttt i know someone out here wants to do a swap. Someone take this off my hands. Its a great deal for EVERYTHING you need.

Greg03

Established Member
hey im very interested i just blew my motor in my gt and have been looking for a complete swap and ill need everything

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Hey man i havent got any pm, sorry havent been on in a few days either. call or text me at 478-972-0179. thanks alan

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
I don't have a video of it running but a buddy might let me check and see if its on his phone still. I told my self to take one and i never did. I'll let you know if he has one .

Explosive

Established Member
If you are willing to separate parts send me a PM I'm interested in the parts needed for the eaton swap

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
7000 bottom dollar . If not sold this week just gonna keep for another swap one day. This is for everything it's a he'll of a deal most people and mustang business sell this setup entire swap for 10k.

Users who are viewing this thread