03 DSG Coupe NY Metro

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
Hate to part with it, but I need a new truck sometime this year.
Located in Rocky Point, Long Island, NY. Has to be picked up.

Looking for a clean, unmolested low mileage factory original car that hasn't been modded and beat to hell? This is it.

Dark Shadow Gray with spoiler delete.
1FAFP48Y63F426452
Build #6997, 5/12/03
Clean title.
Original owner. 29K miles. Have all paperwork.
Never seen snow or salt, and rain only rarely. Garaged since new. I was planning on keeping this car a long time, and treated it accordingly.
Hasn't been abused. Had it to the track twice, 8 or 9 passes total. No burnouts or powershifts ever.
No tick or other mechanical problems.
Stock except for Flowmaster catback and Steeda CAI. Have OEM parts still, and the rest of the car is all factory original except for the tires.
Rims are painted black.

Has slight damage on left rear quarter and bumper cover where someone backed into it, and I knocked over a 2x6 into it. See pics. Thought about getting it fixed as it shouldn't be more than $500 or so, but figured anyone who buys it would want to see the actual damage, which is very minor. Once something is repaired, it's difficult to tell how much work was done, and for all you know the whole quarter could have been smashed in. Or worse. I'm stating this up front cause it drives me nuts when I go look at a car and guys don't mention issues beforehand. It's never been hit anywhere else.

No other cosmetic problems other than the usual few rock chips.
About 20K of the miles are straight highway from roadtrips.
Mobil1 since 2500 miles, changed religiously every 3K or six months.

Make offer over $20K. Cash talks.

Anyone interested, shoot me an email. Caveman6666 AT gmail.com

006_3Acr-vi.jpg

016_13A-vi.jpg

IMG_0391-vi.jpg

IMG_0393-vi.jpg

IMG_0400-vi.jpg

IMG_0403-vi.jpg

IMG_0406-vi.jpg

IMG_0407-vi.jpg

IMG_0410-vi.jpg

IMG_0411-vi.jpg

IMG_0389-vi.jpg

IMG_0390-vi.jpg

IMG_0418-vi.jpg

IMG_0420-vi.jpg

IMG_0421-vi.jpg

IMG_0415-vi.jpg

IMG_0423-vi.jpg

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
damn, i wish i was closer to you....you wouldn't by any chance be coming to north Carolina for vacation would you...lmao!!

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
Ha, I wish. And I didn't even put it back on the road after the winter cause I didn't want to pay the insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread