03 KB Cobra Vert - Modified....ALOT

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
The triplets will be here in the next 2 weeks or so. This car needs to move if its going to.

I will drop the price a little more. New price..... 36k.

Car has 20,300 miles on it now.

bhgkiks

Menace
Established Member
Have you looked into parting it out? Seems like that might be the only way you are going to get what you need outof the car, based on your response here.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
TTT.Just saw this.Good luck on the sale of a bad ass vert and congrats on those girls,wow.I've been looking for something every since I sold mine.:beer:

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Another tuned by Aric car. I remeber seeing your car a few times. I didn't know you sold it. I loved how Aric had the N20 installed, that was sweet. Also loved the CCW. If i had of seen those wheels before i purchased my fr 500s, i would have purched the ccw.
If your looking for a new toy, lets talk about my car!

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Have you looked into parting it out? Seems like that might be the only way you are going to get what you need outof the car, based on your response here.

I dont have any of the original take off parts. Plus there has been so much done to the car, it would be a royal pain to go back to anywhere near stock.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
No, I mean, piece by piece. Part by part. If you did that, you would probably get your asking price for it.

Why the hell would he take the time to strip and ship a perfectly good car :rollseyes it's not a wreck + with triplets he won't have the time. I say keep it with the amount you have into the car it's just a huge loss to sell if you don't have to. They will keep trying to get you to drop the price especially since they see your are willing to budge. By the way nice car.

United_115

Established Member
no offence but i think the asking price is a bit high, i bought basically the same car for a bit cheaper then that and its got a bit more done to it. Mind you i think i got a amazing deal on mine so dont get me wrong you car is worth the money but its going to be hard to sell for that price.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Congrats on the family Kenzilla!

Good luck on selling the car, I know how much went into it, because I know how much has gone into mine. :nonono:

To anyone looking...this is a clean car with a well known history. I've seen many folks buy the "cheaper" car that they knew nothing about and it ended up costing a lot more in the long run.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Thanks guys for all the props!! :beer: It is put together well and i believe in full disclosure if anyone has any questions. Also any buyer is welcome to call my mechanic to ask all the nitty gritty mechanical details.
As stated before, i know it is not worth what has been put into it...38k for the car it self and over 40k in aftermarket parts and work for a total of nearly 80k :nonono:. However, i do believe it is worth what i am asking. The milage i not high and the car has been well thought out.
It looks more and more like i am going to be keeping it. I love the car and it still puts a smile on my face everytime i drive it! BUt as said before, if i can sell and make a few dollars for my family, i would do it. I can get another car another day.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Congrats on the family Kenzilla!

Good luck on selling the car, I know how much went into it, because I know how much has gone into mine. :nonono:

To anyone looking...this is a clean car with a well known history. I've seen many folks buy the "cheaper" car that they knew nothing about and it ended up costing a lot more in the long run.

DAMN!!! that motor in your avatar looks awsome!! :rockon:

SVT904COBRA

Established Member
Good luck with the sale -- I can say i was going to sell my car then after dealing with the low offers i just went to the bank and refinanced it. Congrats on the triplets.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Good luck with the sale -- I can say i was going to sell my car then after dealing with the low offers i just went to the bank and refinanced it. Congrats on the triplets.

Thanks! I may either roll whats left of the payments into a equity line or just keep paying it a few more months and it will be payed off. However, like i said a few other times...the money from the sell would be of more help right now!

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Man, has my life just changed!! My Triplet Girls were born on 3-13-08 and they are just the cutest things in the world! They are still at the NICU just trying to get a little bigger before we can bring them home. They are progressing as expected and do not have any health problems so far.

I have been back and forth about selling this car,but after seeing my girls, things change. As i stated before, i am homebuilder in Alabama and the market is down. I need to free up some cash by getting this car sold. I will buy another one some other day down the road when real estate is better.

I have thought all along that my price is fair for what a buyer will be getting. I have put countless hours and huge amounts of money into the car. I know i could never get full dollar value out of it (which is around 80k) but 36k-37k seems resonable.

I am interested in what a buyer thinks its worth, why cant this car sell?? Please dont flood this thread with post like...its worth 20 or 25k, we all know that is not the case.

You can see by the pics and the mod list that it is done well. I have nothing to hide and will be glad to tell you everything i know about the car. I will also put any buyer in contact with my mechanic for any info that you may need from him.

As a added bonus, the car will come with a set of big and littles, a new set of front floor mats, and of course all documentation that I have.

PLEASE! Someone consider this car!! :rockon:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
if you lower you price to around the high 20s low 30s range you will get much more interests i believe. your car has awesome and tasteful mods but to find a person to appreciate it enough to pay mid-high 30s will be hard to find (it seems that NOONE cares for the mods done to cars these days). Once again your car is awesome and GL with your sale.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Good to hear everything went well with the birth of your girls.
In my opinion this car is under priced.
Yes no one is going to give you what you have into it dollar for dollar. But for someone aspiring to own a car or build a car of similar stature. This is a steal from a price point.

Take care of those girls and good luck with the sale of this gem of car.

JP:beer:

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Thank you guys for the compliments! I feel like it is underpriced also for all that is done to it. But as stated, i know i cant get dollar for dollar for it, thats why its not priced something crazy like 80k (which is what has been put into the car).
I just cant seem to bring myself to sell it for the high 20k or low 30s. I am at 36k now with it and think that is a pretty fair price.
Is anyone in the market?? :shrug:

slash

Established Member
first of all congrats on the girls! trps! better you than me! lol i have 2 and thats plenty!

now for the brute truth,

this is just my opinion and its worth what you paid for it.

there are way too many tt cars, some with built motors for 40 or under...shit there are 3 here and one under 30! you have a beautiful car, but you have a 2.2 that is way old technology for a kb and you can pick one up pretty cheap these days.

your car just is not worth that kind of money. Stock motor, no head work. older rebuilt kb, hence the reason it has not sold. i had my 03 kb vert with 14k miles the laundry list of mods (built solid, fuel system, yada yada) and a 24 foot 07 enclosed trailer last year here for like 35 (29k for the car and 6 for the trailer)and i got a couple of strokes and that was about it!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=420281

i took it off the market and decided to dump even more money into it! lol anyways you asked for the advice and im offering you mine. i think that the car your selling would probably be fair at 26-30k at the most. i hope you dont take this post the wrong way as its not intended to bash you or your car.

one last thing, i think modded coupes bring more money than modded verts, while bone stock verts seem to have the edge over stock coupes from what ive seen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread