03 KB w/Cams Analysis

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:rockon: Sweet Numbers Franko ;-)

Dude :bash: Bud could of called me on one of them run's :cuss: or i could of.....now that i think about it. Its almost done.

:beer:

nj7703

Established Member
It's Sat, the car should be home soon for ya. I want pics man, can't wait to see and hear it soon too :beer: Congrats again man, you really put the time into this, you deserve the #'s.

predator

Established Member
I am interested in which set of cams were installed. Awesome numbers.....looking forward to see what it does at the track!:beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Hey guys, thx for all the compliments. I posted the numbers up then went right to bed..exhaustion(in a good way) :) The A/F never reached 13.0+, it reaches a peak of 12.5. As i initially wrote in my 1st post, this was only day 1 of tuning with the cams, it is by no means the final results. Those pulls were made on stock pumps which will be coming out for focus pumps, and if need be, then an upsizing of the fuel line.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Ray they work, and you'll find your long journey a much rewarding and deserved one my man :beer: U and i both went into unchartered territory and it's working. Hope to see u next week, and drive safe..u know those NJ drivers ;-)
Originally posted by mysc03cobra
awsome numbers Franco!! I hope to see similar results from Jim next week! Cams def. seem to help with the efficiency of these motors.
:beer:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Currently still on the stock setup..upgrading the pumps and if need be, the line as well.
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
Hows your fuel system set-up??

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
A/F reached a max point of 12.5 on the stock fuel setup..pumps r going to be upgraded and if it's needed, so too will the fuel line. When i took it down the track awhile back, before these "extra" mods, i was trapping between 126-128mph with about 550rwhp.
Originally posted by st5150
Awesome numbers. I'm curious about the question above myself. It looks like the air fuel ratio is dipping into the lean zone (13:1) at upper RPMs.

What kind of trap speeds to these 600+ rwhp monsters run at the track?

Last edited:

trey193

Established Member
JDM has got it together I must say!!!! Congrats Franco! Cant imagine how hard your car pulls when its not spinning!!!:eek:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Thanks Mike :beer: and thankya for always giving me that pep talk, pookie :p It's off to Wildwood we go :)
Originally posted by nj7703
AWESOME!!:bowdown: :bowdown: The true power of the KB and a good tune, is in the cams huh? :) good job man, you deserve it!! TO THE TRACK with you!:-D

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Cell phone is juiced and on buddy.
Originally posted by matstang03
Franco I got your message on my hpone, i'll be giving you a call today. I may just take a ride to come see the beast :)

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
U think i have enough for those South J boys now? ;-) Gentle on my car John..i don't want u ripping the shifter out.
Originally posted by VENOMOUS03COBRA
GOD DAMN FRANCO!!!!!! your a fuggin nut!!!!! you have to give me a ride!!! :beer:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
If i ever make it down to FL, you'll find out for yourself :beer: Thanks for all the long tech talks John..we bounced some great ones of each other. Now u go do your thing :beer:
Originally posted by KevinJKD
Franco - thats just awsome man, you definately deserve it :rockon: I can't imagine how much fun your car must be to drive. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread