03 KB w/Cams Analysis

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
John, Ray put down around 680rwhp with just 18psi if i recall. He has a lower and upper pulley adjusted for that boost.

jleews6

Established Member
xplicit Have you ever considerd xzylene?I have ran it for years in my grand nationals and a couple of blown mustangs and it works great.
It has an octane rating of 118 but it don't have any lubricants so you have to mix in a little MM oil.The best part about it is that it dont smell.

every one used to wonder how I could run 20# of boost on pump gas with a Turbo Buick.;-)

Good luck and awsome numbers.:beer:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
A great thread like this one needs to be revisited once and a while, what else can you do now?????................:beer: :-D
sorry couldn't resisit:rockon:

L3thal 324

Established Member
oh my god!!! you guys are killing me.. here i am struggling to pay for my motor to be rebuilt and i am already thinking about cams and headers and ported blower and kenne bell with a turbo oh god i think im insane.... thanks... hahaha amazing truly amazing!!!

02cobraguy

Established Member
franco- now look what ya made me do... I gotta go out and buy these. Close to 100rwhp and they sound amazing! I'm going to be afraid of my car. Procharger F1A Intercooled w/ cams... :rockon:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by jleews6
xplicit Have you ever considerd xzylene?I have ran it for years in my grand nationals and a couple of blown mustangs and it works great.
It has an octane rating of 118 but it don't have any lubricants so you have to mix in a little MM oil.The best part about it is that it dont smell.

every one used to wonder how I could run 20# of boost on pump gas with a Turbo Buick.;-)

Good luck and awsome numbers.:beer:
I was told about it, along with toulene but never tried it. Once i'm done i may try different additives..another one i was told about was torqou(sp?). Gotta love the options. Thanks man..i'm almost done! :)

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by HAVEIGHT 13R
A great thread like this one needs to be revisited once and a while, what else can you do now?????................:beer: :-D
sorry couldn't resisit:rockon:
Well first and formost, Matt..i have to admit myself into your Boostaholics Anonymous Program. Yes, i have come to grips with my addiction to boost :shrug: I feel by doing this i can carry on my mission for MO BOOST with a clear conscience :D

Kidding bro :p ..i'm still waiting for parts to upgrade the fuel line and she'll be ready to be dialed for higher power. Then goes in the clutch and halfshafts and it's sit back and wait for the warm weather to set in. Did i mention with warm weather comes the butt cheeks of Hooter girls imprinted on my hood? :rockon:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by 03silversnake
oh my god!!! you guys are killing me.. here i am struggling to pay for my motor to be rebuilt and i am already thinking about cams and headers and ported blower and kenne bell with a turbo oh god i think im insane.... thanks... hahaha amazing truly amazing!!!
Matt still has Boostaholic t-shirts available..join the club! :beer:

Originally posted by 03 Cobra guy
franco- now look what ya made me do... I gotta go out and buy these. Close to 100rwhp and they sound amazing! I'm going to be afraid of my car. Procharger F1A Intercooled w/ cams... :rockon:
lol. Sorry Nick :thumbsup: ..guess i shouldn't tell u that i still have a few more things to do ;-) Rock 'N Roll my man! :rockon:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
I'll have to look over your application before I accept it . It takes a truly high amount of boost to be a boostaholic, Once you join there is no going back your a member for life!:-D
So if your really ready to step up to the plate your in:coolman:
Anyone else like to commit themselves, we are a equal oppertunity organization membership is growing by the hour so join now!

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Well Franco.......you are going to have to stop doing this to me...you know..I am a recovering boostaholic and man...
THIS POST SURE ISNT HELPING ME!!!! :D

Way to pave the way bro :rockon:

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Ok, Cams are the next thing I will be surely purchasing. One question, where can I get the cams and all the other parts needed?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread